Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: National Debt went up 2 TRILLION dollars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking: National Debt went up 2 TRILLION dollars!

Holy ****, no wonder we're headed to recession, 2 TRILLION dollars?

And for nothing, we literally got nothing out of it.

Your the ones who are going to be paying this back.

We are heading into a recession worse than great depression. Value of the dollar will become sht and this is why it’s important for people to start changing and that change comes from Crypto.

I got into crypto not only for profit but this is a way to say FUK YOU to the government. I owe nothing.

Comment

Where you been the last ten years?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Where you been the last ten years?
        I blames that Mooslim Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          We are heading into a recession worse than great depression. Value of the dollar will become sht and this is why it’s important for people to start changing and that change comes from Crypto.

I got into crypto not only for profit but this is a way to say FUK YOU to the government. I owe nothing.
          Whats your crypto set-up looking like?

Comment

Trump using it to pay off all his debts

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Whats your crypto set-up looking like?
              Ive been big on Ether and it’s the top dog right now. I love ether and holdling 500. Get on Ether right away if you havent already. Everything indicates a bull run anyday now.

LTC : 1200 atm ... sold 500 in January

NEO: 50,000 this is the chinese version of Ether and i cant see it “ not doing good “.

Cardano : 100,000
              ZCash: 400 .. very high potential

SRN: 300,000.... this token is backed by a product , Blockchain Finney Phone, and friends and i have acquired over 2 million SRN.. for the past one year it has been all about SRN for me and when the phone gets released on the 15th this month, all hail should break loose. The project itself it top notch but the issue with this company is marketing. Check out Sirin lab..

Comment

obama Added 10 trillion to the debt so STFU

Comment

When you account for inflation, the rate of debt is still lower than 2008 - 2016. Thanks for shedding light on that with this thread.

Comment

You've been gone awhile, so I have to remind you of one of the forum rules :

-You can't criticize this administration's management of the deficit/debt unless you also tear Obama a new *******.

Rules are rules

Comment

Working...
                    X