Bad movies you watched lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    I'll start with: Couples Retreat

This is one of those Vince Vaun/ Jason Bateman movies that is basically just an excuse to go have a paid vacation to a tropical island.

(Adam Sandler is the master of these big budget movies in hawaii which cost a fortune but look cheap... where does the money go hmmmm...)

It's dull, stupid and pretty devoid of laughs

the pros are the chicks are kind of milfy hot and the yoga scene is mildly amusing.
    I watched one of those Christmas movies. Only good thing in the movie was the snow. The movie wa so bad I don't even remember the title.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      One could say Urban Legend is a bad movie and the person saying that would be right but it’s also awesome
      Hot chicks. Any boobage in it?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Watch that Lady Gaga film a Star is Born.

It was so bad was gnaw my hand off.

The story story is basic, the character are unlikable and lack depth, the music is ****.

Nothing even happens in the film, pointless film stupid ending, only there because the film had to end after nothing and nothing.
        And was a remake. I remember the original being good, had to see it in high school. It was already remade two other times, the last time with Barbara Streisand and Kris Kristofferson, so they already did a version that dealt with the music industry after dealing with Hollywood the first two times. That bad huh? This one actually looked better than the last version in the ads I saw. Not a fan of her music, but Gaga is kinda hot. She takes her bikini top off in some documentary. Saw the clip of it on Mr. Skin.

Comment

Sorority Babes At The Slimeball Bowlerama is a fun bad film. Or anything by Andy Sidaris.

Comment

Some silly Japanese movie.. I don’t even want to remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              I watched one of those Christmas movies. Only good thing in the movie was the snow. The movie wa so bad I don't even remember the title.
              Was it this one?

Comment

Alpha was pretty ****ing horrible.

Not at all what I was expecting.

I walked out after like 15 minutes
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-11-2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Hot chicks. Any boobage in it?
                  No it doesn’t sorry bro but it’s still a pretty fun watch if you don’t take it too seriously or think about it too much

Comment

Absolutely hated the much-hyped Hereditary. Dull, poorly acted by everyone except Toni Colette, derivative and downright silly towards the end.

Comment

I was very disappointed with “Bodacious Ebony Big Booty Chicks IV.” I felt like the acting was very unauthentic.

Comment

Working...
                      X