No announcement yet.

Do You Have A Black Friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Yeah Z my man, we cooler than a polar bear's toe nails scratchin eskimo snatch bruh.

You find yourself down in South Texas, and I'll make sure you straight my man.
    Hit me up pm style, Homie you most definitely know me...

Comment

For all my new and old non-black friends in this thread.

Here's some feel good music for the morning............OH, and if you are as flown as I am right now, you'll really, really, really appreciate the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Hit me up pm style, Homie you most definitely know me...
        :doobie:

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          dunno about you and pea but those 2 havent been in the same room since.

fake ass h0mos
          Love is Love bruh. :doobie: :drinkup:

Comment

Love is Love bruh. :doobie: :drinkup:
            Count me, my wife, and three Japanese wimmin in, and Jhonny..

My wife is mine...

After that.. No holds barred.. Stay away from Jhonny... My wife will flip the script and go crazy in defense of her lil wawas

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Count me, my wife, and three Japanese wimmin in, and Jhonny..

My wife is mine...

After that.. No holds barred.. Stay away from Jhonny... My wife will flip the script and go crazy in defense of her lil wawas
              No prob. Mrs. Chief is cool as a fan, and Pep is Jhonny's size and she runs this crib, even Gumbo don't **** with her ill-tempered ass, so as long as Jhonny recognizes her alpha she aint trippin and you can find her on her couch snackin on doggy biscuits and groomin her stuffed doggy army for combat. Pep's a G.

Comment

We just like any other group of people. Some of us are cool as sheit, and some of us are a$$holes, at a rate that is proportionate to any other race. With that said. You all have a Black friend in me.
                you down to go rob a store with me bro?

Comment

No prob. Mrs. Chief is cool as a fan, and Pep is Jhonny's size and she runs this crib, even Gumbo don't **** with her ill-tempered ass, so as long as Jhonny recognizes her alpha she aint trippin and you can find her on her couch snackin on doggy biscuits and groomin her stuffed doggy army for combat. Pep's a G.
                  Lil dogs any dogs are game changers X 10. Jhonny likes you homie.. I got released from Bastrop Texas and clock a grip .. God chin checked me.. Do not mess with GOD, I breathe because he allows me to... I kinda remember when I got stabbed up and KTFO with base ball bat to the face...

They knocked something loose? My assailants most definitely taught me that anyone is harvestable... Even me....

I need to stop posting

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    I had a group of black friends who were all brothers, like in family. 5 brothers with the names Sherman, Thurman, Zurman, Berman, and this is absolutely no joke, Vurman.

So yes I had black friends growing up but not now though, those brothers moved away, as in got locked up.
                    i call bs!! those are white names. those blacks must be doctors by now.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      you down to go rob a store with me bro?
                      I'll make the managers and security staff bring us the cash and a few ****ing Christmas gifts for you and your family...

I go to the root, before I trim the tree...

Comment

Working...
                      X