Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wilder vs Fury tickets can now be purchased on Groupon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Yeah being a groupie makes people go full ******.It is a good HW fight. I dont see why people celebrating
    No one is celebrating. But you Wilder fans have been out of your minds about this fight between these two clowns. And most of you are silent now that you realize that no one will be at this fight. Wilder is a bum beating fraud who runs his mouth and never steps up the competition. 10 years boxing and he has yet to fight one champion or former champion. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      No one is celebrating. But you Wilder fans have been out of your minds about this fight between these two clowns. And most of you are silent now that you realize that no one will be at this fight. Wilder is a bum beating fraud who runs his mouth and never steps up the competition. 10 years boxing and he has yet to fight one champion or former champion. Pathetic.
      You Wilder fans? I hope he loses... Im just not a groupie, thats all...

Comment

Damn Groupon? ??

Comment

Interesting................

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Some People are desperate for this to flop

Oh wow a 3rd party is reselling the tickets
            I was just thinking that.

SCALPERS!! This will surely flop!

Comment

Is Craigslist next?

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                Is Craigslist next?
                It may be hahhah. Or maybe they will say that you can get in for free if you post your location on Facebook saying that you are at the fight hahahahaha. Man, when I saw the Groupon thing, I' seriously couldn't stop laughing hahahaha. I still can't. Groupon???!?!?

Comment

Who gives a crap, honestly. Let's just hope for a great fight

Comment

They should've done the fight in the UK, the home of HW boxing. Definitely would've sold out here.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      They should've done the fight in the UK, the home of HW boxing. Definitely would've sold out here.
                      Yes they should have but that's part of the problem, Wilder wasn't going to do that. So they made the fight in the States and in LA because New York didn't want it and Vegas said no too. The fight will be shown in the UK at 3 or 4 in the morning. It will be shown on the east coast around 12 midnight and no one from LA is going to the fight. Also the PPV will be lucky to do 100k. Had they had the fight in the UK the arena would be full, the PPV would be solid and both fighters would have got paid well. But Wilder is a moron who still believes that boxing is big here in the US, it's not. Not because we don't like boxing, but because we don't like crap fights which is what Wilder has had his entire career. 10 years and not one fight against a champion, former champion or anyone in the top 20 except an old Ortiz. He has devalued the WBC belt by beating bum after bum and now he's fighting a guy that is fresh off rehab hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X