Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are White Men The Biggest Threat in the USA? Let's Look At The Numbers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    But a few dozen mass shootings over a few decades is enough to say that all 100 million or so white men are the biggest threat according to Don “I take it up the anus from my white husband” Lemon.
    lol f*** Don Lemon

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      lol f*** Don Lemon
      He might let you

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        We are talking about intent.
        a mass shooting is a mass shooting to me, don't care what the intent is. if a thug shoots indiscriminately at another thug and manages to kill everybody around him then that's a mass shooting. the legal definition of a mass shooting is body count anyway not intent.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          a mass shooting is a mass shooting to me, don't care what the intent is. if a thug shoots indiscriminately at another thug and manages to kill everybody around him then that's a mass shooting. the legal definition of a mass shooting is body count anyway not intent.
          If a thug goes to a school to shoot one kid and ends up shooting ten thats a mass shooting.

Was the congressman that was shot at the softball field a called a mass shooting? I cant remember.

Comment

Like it or not those are the stats.

Interpret them how you like, and make excuses for them.

Amazing how little crimes Asians do though.

Comment

Don Lemon can go suck a dick. Ahh wait, he already does.
              A white dick no less. He must have some weird kinks going on in that sick head of his.

Comment

That’s true in some cases, but then again, the crime was real and the actual perp is very often of the same ethnicity. It’s not like most blacks and latinos go to jail for crimes commited by whites. They go to jail for crimes commited by other blacks and latinos.

While it’s extremely unfortunate, your argument doesn’t change the numbers and facts.
                How many times have white people falsley called cops on minorities, especially blacks? How many times have police planted evidence? Blacks have also been convicted at a higher rate for the same crimes.

Technology has become blacks and other minorities saving grace.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  Let us play your game... Has there ever been an instance like las vegas, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Dark Knight, etc? Tell me an instance where these thugs has ever killed that many innocent people all at once?

Comment

Let us play your game... Has there ever been an instance like las vegas, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Dark Knight, etc? Tell me an instance where these thugs has ever killed that many innocent people all at once?
                    They have number of people shot that make it a mass shooting. 4 or more.
                    https://www.politifact.com/californi...-does-it-mean/

Comment

How many times have white people falsley called cops on minorities, especially blacks? How many times have police planted evidence? Blacks have also been convicted at a higher rate for the same crimes.

Technology has become blacks and other minorities saving grace.
                      Ahh dude cry me a river. Those stats were for 2016, not 1986.

Enough with your victim song. Cops planting evidence and white people calling the cops on black people. Those are murders and other very serious crimes we’re talking about, not someone stealing chips and candy at your local convenience store.

Comment

Working...
                      X