No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Little Bro Tommy Fury Looks Like A Jacked Up White Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Did anyone even know that Tyson Fury HAD a brother up until the other day?
    Sh^t dude Tyson gots a whole f#cking family who boxes, including another brother. I admit I only heard about Tommy when someone mentioned him a few months back doe.

Fury is from a family of boxers, which includes father "Gypsy" John Fury, brother Young Fury, uncles Hugh Fury and Peter Fury, and cousins Phill Fury and Hughie Fury. Tyson is also related to Andy Lee, Hosea Burton and Zac Burton.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      I wonder what happened with Tyson's brother Young. Seems to have stopped fighting.
      Yeah he doesn't fight anymore. Don't think he was that good anyway was he?

He's always getting interviewed at Tyson's fights and press conferences and things though

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I don't think a teenager would be using roids. It shouldn't be necessary if he has the right genetics, and it could do a lot of harm to an immature, still devoloping endocrine system.
        I started cycling turinabol with winny when I was 18 and that was a decade ago. Loads of teens do it with today's culture only being accelerated by the Essex model crew banging gear to model for ****e clothing ranges.

I'm not stating I have undeniable evidence he has taken steroids.. I'm just willing to place a sizeable portion of my per annum wage that he has got to that size using steroids. Either way ... I can't see him fighting in the same style as the other fury clan members.. he looks too big to move fluidly

Comment

Hell, he is a fucing bodybuilder. No pictures of him punching the bag like a boxer. Just pictures of him in most muscular poses or doing heavy machine curls. Nobody is that muscular without heavy weight training. Too much muscle from lifting heavy weights is not good for a boxer. It slows their punches down and hurts their punching power and work rate.

Comment

This dude looks suspect, look how abnormal his shoulders look

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post

I'm not so sure. Tommy Morrison's son Trey looks the same in the shoulders.

Hatton looks like a hobbit next to him but it doesn't look like he got that Fury height.

Comment

That is not the physique of a good boxer. Way too muscular and unbalanced. He won't achieve anything of note in the pro game with a body like that, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  I started cycling turinabol with winny when I was 18 and that was a decade ago. Loads of teens do it with today's culture only being accelerated by the Essex model crew banging gear to model for ****e clothing ranges.

I'm not stating I have undeniable evidence he has taken steroids.. I'm just willing to place a sizeable portion of my per annum wage that he has got to that size using steroids. Either way ... I can't see him fighting in the same style as the other fury clan members.. he looks too big to move fluidly
                  What do you think about Joshua then? Coming from someone with experience? I've heard HGH gives you that swollen gut that Joshua has, no other boxers have one as noticeable as Joshua that I can remember, in any weight class.

Comment

He looks like he's about 6' tall? That shoulder looks weird af. We'll see if all that bulk prevent him from moving fluidly.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      What do you think about Joshua then? Coming from someone with experience? I've heard HGH gives you that swollen gut that Joshua has, no other boxers have one as noticeable as Joshua that I can remember, in any weight class.
                      That boy is only 19, you thinks grown hormone will give you big gut in 1 year? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X