Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao interested in Garcia/Porter winner.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always felt Pacquiao beats the hell out of Garcia

Make him looks like he’s in wet cement

No way Pacquiao gets hit with those wide punches
    Garcia got a good chin and wouldn’t hit the deck, but he’d get cut and shown to be many classes below

Comment

I'll take any fight that reduces the number of "world" champions in a division. Big 4 belts, WBA "Regular" belts, interim belts, Ring belts, IBO belts. Any unification fight is a good thing.

So yes, Pacquiao should fight another welterweight champion or vacate the "Regular" belt. I don't care if it's the Porter/Garcia winner, Thurman, Crawford, or Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
        nope! PACQUIAO beats both! He's too fast for the cement footed garcia and outboxes him and he busts up danny's fragile face which is prone to getting cut easily. porter has better chance with his physical bullying tactics but that also increases his chance of running into a shot from pacman and getting knocked out! bum broner dropped porter don't forget!

I agree Pacquiao beats both. Prime pacquiao beats Porter easily because he loves to fight come forward brawlers. He uses speed, power, angles and volume to overwhelm his opponents. But I think this version of Pac will probably have a hard time with Porter

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You're the guy who always picks the wrong guy to win. Hell, you even picked Vanes to KO GGG which has to be one of the all time worst picks. Pacquiao has a good chance to beat the winner. It's not obvious that Pacquiao should retire. What is obvious is you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to boxing.
          You just watch. One day I'm going to offer up the most profound, insightful boxing take ever!

Comment

Styles make fights..... Pac beats Garcia but if Horn is any indication, Porter is a better stronger Horn and I give him the edge too beat pac.

Comment

If Horn can beat him with a similar style then im sure porter takes this one.

Comment

Pac outboxes Garcia. But Porter might win by bullying little Pac inside the ring.

Good potential matches. I'm up for these kind of fights if it get rids of other minor belts.

Comment

lol thurman hoping pacquiao faces the winner and then beats them and then faces spence.

Comment

People too hung up on the Horn fight. I remember Pacquiao on his mobile texting during the press conference looking bored and uninterested. He won't make the same mistake again and rest on his laurels. I can't believe anyone gives Porter or Garcia a chance against a focussed, trained Pacquiao. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Horn was roughing up Pacquaio, Porter would probably be too physical at this stage of his career and I can just see Garcia losing the fight but catching and ko'ing Pac late.

Comment

Working...
                      X