No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr: Khan Beats Pacquiao! I Sparred Them Both! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    The opinion of one sparring partner doesn't mean much. I am sure many others who have sparred them both think Pacquiao would win. That's part of the reason they have real fights instead of letting sparring partners declare the winner. I doubt Khan will ever fight Pacquiao anyway. If Pacquiao wins tomorrow Khan will need a win over a good dangerous welterweight to earn a fight with Pacquiao. Khan has become a cherry picker fighting easy guys hoping to sneak his way into a high paying fight with Pacquiao. He no longer has the nerve or the ability to fight and beat a top 5 welterweight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      lol,smh..I dont even mention Manny period
      bruh just keep it 100.

Comment

i haven't seen khan box in a while, but i'm glad he actually got up after canelo planked him.

remember that one? the former lightweight with a biscuit chin fighting a cartoonish ginger on steroids? khan definitely doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          bruh just keep it 100.
          keep what 100??? I want the young guys to fight the other young guys..Manny should be retired, this is just sad

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The opinion of one sparring partner doesn't mean much. I am sure many others who have sparred them both think Pacquiao would win. That's part of the reason they have real fights instead of letting sparring partners declare the winner. I doubt Khan will ever fight Pacquiao anyway. If Pacquiao wins tomorrow Khan will need a win over a good dangerous welterweight to earn a fight with Pacquiao. Khan has become a cherry picker fighting easy guys hoping to sneak his way into a high paying fight with Pacquiao. He no longer has the nerve or the ability to fight and beat a top 5 welterweight in my opinion.
            LOL,I gotta be real, wtf did Lucas or Horn do to get a fight with Manny?? There are no huge paydays with Manny anymore man, that ship has sailed

Comment

They should asked Algieri who would win....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                They should asked Algieri who would win....
                he didnt say would win, but he says pac is a harder puncher but khan is quicker with his combos.

Comment

Pacquaio demolished Algeri.

Khan went through hell and back against him.

Stop it guys.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Thats before the China Chin got cracked not even gorilla glue can fix that chin

Comment

Khan has had 6 rounds of competitive boxing in 26 months AND a brutal knockout defeat.

He is DONE.

I find Khan's shameless begging and bragging truly pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X