Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-21-2018, 10:06 PM #151
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8977 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 25,033.77
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
Cry uncle on what?

You're arguing with Mega the Don.

I'm Tony Trick-Pony.

Try and keep up.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Shut up, bltch. You aint shlt.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:13 PM #152
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6120 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 28,349.86
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Shut up, bltch. You aint shlt.
Oh I struck a nerve.

Damn, bruh.

I thought you had thicker skin than that.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:18 PM #153
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Oh I struck a nerve.

Damn, bruh.

I thought you had thicker skin than that.
In case you are incapable of comprehending the last message, that was a dismissal.

Let me make it clear. You're dismissed, bltch. Try again some other thread.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:20 PM #154
I AM VERY FEEL

Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
In case you are incapable of comprehending the last message, that was a dismissal.

Let me make it clear. You're dismissed, bltch. Try again some other thread.
Damn, I didn't mean to **** up your day and all.

Nothing personal, bruh.

Peace...
Old 06-21-2018, 10:23 PM #155
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Damn, I didn't mean to **** up your day and all.

Nothing personal, bruh.

Peace...
No worries. You didn't **** up my day.

What you did was put on a skirt and wave pom poms. When I pointed out that you and your drunken friend were wrong, you deflected and basically said, "Well, I didn't say anything...he did."

That's what you call a bltch move. That's why you get no respect.

Peace.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:31 PM #156
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
No worries. You didn't **** up my day.

What you did was put on a skirt and wave pom poms. When I pointed out that you and your drunken friend were wrong, you deflected and basically said, "Well, I didn't say anything...he did."

That's what you call a bltch move. That's why you get no respect.

Peace.

I wasn't arguing with you. I pointed out how using caps makes you seem crazy and that Trump is p1ssing off both sides. Then you called me and whoever else clowns and idiots. Then you call me a b1tch without me calling you one bad word. You drew blood on this with your insults. Just because you're arguing with dude, doesn't mean you you're into with me, too. I was just a dude walking by. Don't be swinging at passers. You don't have to argue with the world.

Peace.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:37 PM #157
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:

I wasn't arguing with you. I pointed out how using caps makes you seem crazy and that Trump is p1ssing off both sides. Then you called me and whoever else clowns and idiots. Then you call me a b1tch without me calling you one bad word. You drew blood on this with your insults. Just because you're arguing with dude, doesn't mean you you're into with me, too. I was just a dude walking by. Don't be swinging at passers. You don't have to argue with the world.

Peace.
Wasn't it you that cosigned what the dude was saying? Pretty sure you did.

Then you said I was crazy for the caps. Fair enough.

Then you said I was living in an alternative universe....but you never once challenged me on anything that I said.

I'll apologize for the insults aimed at you. I agree they were uncalled for and unnecessary.

Peace.

Share This With Friends

Tags
alien, facilities, horrifying, illegal, media, obama’s, photos, refuses, show

User Tag List