Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Khan hang em up if he gets flattened by Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Khan hang em up if he gets flattened by Pacquiao?

This guy has taken some damn hellacious beatings over his career. I was rewatching the Garcia fight and in round 4 he was getting pummelled. I'm worried the guy may have permanent damage.

If Pac flattens him we need to start a petition to have his license revoked. He's going to end up punch drunk before he turns 30 for crying out loud.

Yeah, no kidding. He should retire if he gets knocked out. We always joke abouy him for getting KO'd, but he should really consider retirement if it happens again.

Comment

Hard to predict how somebody that stupid will behave but my guess is he'll cash out his chin a few more times, retire on a streak of 5 KO losses and post on twitter from the hospital how proud he is to go out on top. Then get kicked out of the hospital for livestreaming a wank in the waiting room.

Comment

Enough is enough! Someone needs a long chat with him about the dangers of the sport!

Comment

No cause Brook will still be chasing him for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            No cause Brook will still be chasing him for a fight

No reprieve for poor ole Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Hard to predict how somebody that stupid will behave but my guess is he'll cash out his chin a few more times, retire on a streak of 5 KO losses and post on twitter from the hospital how proud he is to go out on top. Then get kicked out of the hospital for livestreaming a wank in the waiting room.

Comment

Khan v brook will happen

Comment

doubt it. khan's a big enough name that people iwll continue dangling money in front of his face until he's in his 40's. i expect him to take a long layoff after manny planks him, but he'll be back.

Comment

Nope, he'll receive a few more paydays for the retirement fund.

He doesn't care about getting knocked out anymore, his only focus is on how much the other guy will pay to knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X