Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Been Told You Look Like a Famous Person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Ever Been Told You Look Like a Famous Person?

If so who is it?

I get told I look like Ed Sheeran all the damn time. Like at least 3 times a week. It's fucking annoying and I don't take it as a compliment because he's an ugly ****, but then again...

I'll take it though because it's sometimes a good ice breaker and the chicks seem to be into him. Can't for the life of me see why. Oh yeah. He can sing and play guitar.

Post your famous dopplegangers. Not many can be worse than mine. I wonder how many are going to be dead ringers for Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds :wank:

When I let my hair and beard grow out, I get that I look like Jesus.

Comment

A-Rod & Aaron Hernandez... and I'm not Hispanic at all.

Comment

People tell Ian Somerhalder he looks like Szef all the time.
        Last edited by Szef; 07-21-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Nah
          There is only one me haha

Comment

When I was younger with longer hair, at least four people told me I looked like Johnny Depp. But I'm poor with a tiny pecker so I don't get the kind of ass he does.

Now I'm older with short hair, I've heard Lou Diamond Philips when I'm clean shaven and Mario Yamasaki when I have facial hair (UFC referee, half Brazilian/Japanese dude).

Wonder what those dudes would think if they knew they had a lookalike who was boxing fan/troll named Willy Wanker?

Comment

John Holmes...from the waist down.

Comment

De Niro when he was younger. I hear it a lot, I even heard it from Liza Minelli.

Comment

I've had Zayn Malik a couple of times. Offensive as my hair is levels above that punk, I didn't get my doctorate for nothing.

Comment

There was a poster here a few years ago who posted his real pic and he looked just like the fat dude from American History X, Boy Meets World and My Name Is Earl.

I told him that and he said he gets that all the time. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X