No announcement yet.

Black or not, Broner needs to be FINED for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    And this is the rationale/obstacles/roadblocks blacks run into when we try to clean up our culture and own environments... Just look at this thread

If Broner was Chinese living in China, do you know how quickly he and his ilk would be eradicated?

If Broner was Jewish, do you know how quickly Broner would be denounced for using such language?

Only do you guys try to rationalize this type of behavior for blacks. No other group has to deal with schit like this from within

That's either mental illness on a mass scale or purposely done to ensure a certain demographic is kept finishing in last place

This is asinine and insane
    I think your insane for caring so much.

Comment

What's your race, ethnicity/nationality?
      Does it really matter??

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Bruz I honestly don't understand what the big deal is with this.
        It's Broner FFS can we expect any different or better do we want to expect any different.
        Imagine Broner just sitting in front of the Mike being dead serious.
        No one wants to see that.
        Well I don't.
        This is much bigger than Broner. It's about cleaning up our community and denouncing ignorance. Just happens to be starting with Broner, but the cleanup should've happened many moons ago

Comment

Does it really matter??
          Of course it matters

Comment

Of course it matters
            Well I'm a white Australian but I don't know how that matters.

Comment

I think your insane for caring so much.
              Call me what you wish

They need to be fined/suspended

Out of curiosity, when I go through your post history, what will I find on your opinion on what's going on in Chicago?

Comment

Well I'm a white Australian but I don't know how that matters.
                Did you grow up in the black community or anywhere in America? Have you witnessed first hand some of the issues we're facing with our youth?

Comment

Did you grow up in the black community or anywhere in America? Have you witnessed first hand some of the issues we're facing with our youth?
                  No.
                  We have had race issues here but I'm sure our blacks are worse than yours.

Edit- Sarcasm at its finest.
                  Last edited by BLASTER1; 11-20-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Did someone honestly start a thread just to cry about a black person using the N word?????

Wow. If you are that freaking sensitive you need to get off the Internet kiddo. Also, don't ever listen to any hip-hop or rap. Also, NEVER, EVER LOOK UP WHAT NWA STOOD FOR. Ice Cube and Dr. Dre are two of the biggest celebraties today.

Mike Tyson said he was going to eat his opponent's children. Our president saw a video of white men, marching down a street with lit tiki torches, repeating Nazi chants and said there are very fine people in that group. Police kill blacks with impunity and target blacks for minor crimes. The U.S. literally has a higher percentage of blacks in prison today than South Africa did at the height of apartheid. And you are crying about some B rate boxer, saying the N word, during a press conference that 237 people saw???

Try those eyes buddy. It will be alright. All you have to do is put parental controls on to only show programs rated G for your television. All tv's have it now, to pacify crybabies like you.

Comment

No.
                      We have had race issues here but I'm sure our blacks are worse than yours.
                      Well I did.

I think you're wrong for telling me as a black man how I should come up with solutions for cleaning up my own community especially when you've never lived in my community, nor grew up in the environment I grew up in.

I've never been to Australia or know a thing about Australian culture, so why would I tell an Australian on what they should be doing to make their environment better?

Comment

Working...
                      X