• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How dare you Mexico...

Guess they don't want them either huh?

The irony......

Comment

Apparently these anti Honduran groups were created on Facebook and whatsapp.
      Why didn't Facebook shut down those groups?

Comment

that be them white washed bimbo bread mexicans who look at Central americans (Especially Slavies and Guatemalans) the same way Jim Crow era whites looked at blacks...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          The irony......
          I’ll probably be banned for this.....

I get called a gringo in Mexico, because of my English accent.. pocho. If I get irritated enough, I ask my Latino people to: answer me in your native tongue? Spanish is from Spain... answer me in your native language.. silence

I speak Hebrew, read and poorly write it. It’s my native tongue.

We got a lot of hate the white man, he enslaved someone somewhere, at some time... let’s blame the white man..

Blame the honkey as they create cars, planes, trains, movies, plastics, etc. et... mo ****ing C.

No tech _mology... siablo getting a job...

I’m a Sephardic Jew, Spanish, from Spain.... I’m against open borders, because crap will flow to America.. I’m in Japan, and these people love my views on immigration..
          no.... unless you provide an immediate and long lasting value to society.. obey the laws(I do) and pay your taxes(I do)

We can go back in time... when everyone was welcome... the world changed... God first, America second, for me Israel 3rd.

I’ve been in prison, and I’ve seen the waste of resources... send them back, keep them out...

Let’s go back to the days when America was a brain drain on the world. Let’s welcome the best and brightest..

Comment

but then Mexicans give the sad puppy face when Trump says the exact same sht about them..

Comment

I love when Mexicans go to war they're savage as fuxk.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                but then Mexicans give the sad puppy face when Trump says the exact same sht about them..
                He said Mexicans are murderers and rapist. The "invasion" claims began with this group of South Americans.

Comment

The Mexicans carry Mexican Flags! Their left supporters burn the American Flag!

Things that make you go HMMM!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    I love when Mexicans go to war they're savage as fuxk.

Comment

Working...
                    X