No announcement yet.

Bad movies you watched lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Silly light hearted comedy was bad for you? Get a life you miserable, blind zombie.
    Well if you truly think that RIPD was great, you’re in the vast minority.

13% on rotten tomatoes is horrible.

Box office bomb with a budget of $130 mil and only brought in $70 mil.

I’d say it’s a colossal failure. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Well if you truly think that RIPD was great, you’re in the vast minority.

13% on rotten tomatoes is horrible.

Box office bomb with a budget of $130 mil and only brought in $70 mil.

I’d say it’s a colossal failure. Sorry.
      If you judge movies by accumulated score or majority opinion you need to go out more and find your own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Disagree , Saw that movie last night

Decent movie not really intended for men though , But Bradley Cooper killed his role should get a Oscar

Bradly Cooper never changed an emotion in the entire film.

It was a painful watch.

The Oscars tend to be a joke, some truly horrific film and actors have won.

Comment

Hold the Dark. Pure crap.

Comment

Well, I hate, absolutely HATE zombies movies; the entire genre should be banned.

However....

I went to see Overlord today (the wife had some women over for lunch so it was either a strip joint or a movie; it was too early for the strippers) and it was surprisingly good. I mean very good. The first 80% of the movie is an action WWII movie (opening scene of paratroopers getting flying over anti aircraft shelling was great), and the last 20% is Zombie Wolfenstein. OK one of the main characters was black and there weren't any black paratroopers on D Day (they weren't allowed if I'm not mistaken but someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but the actor was very good. The other main actor was Kurt Russells' son...looks just like him. The Nazi bad guy played Euron Greyjoy in Game of Thrones.

I gave it an "A" which is huge for me because it had zombies in it and if I haven't said it already I HATE zombie movies.

Comment

i haven't seen an adam sandler movie in a while. he sucks so fucking bad

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i haven't seen an adam sandler movie in a while. he sucks so fucking bad
                Absolutely agree. He's one star whose popularity I don't get.

Comment

They do, but it’s pretty bad. You have to be drunk to watch it and get any type of enjoyment out of it.
                  Does one of them at least kill the other or do they cheap out and make it a draw or have them both die?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Does one of them at least kill the other or do they cheap out and make it a draw or have them both die?
                    The endings really anti-climatic. It’s just an all around bad movie, self aware of the fact that it’s a bad movie.

Comment

The endings really anti-climatic. It’s just an all around bad movie, self aware of the fact that it’s a bad movie.
                      In that case, that's a hard pass from me.

Comment

Working...
                      X