Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derrick Lewis strikes deal with Popeyes Chicken, will get free Popeyes for life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derrick Lewis has 0 chance tonight and all the Popeyes Chicken in the world won't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Derrick Lewis has 0 chance tonight and all the Popeyes Chicken in the world won't change that.
      Fight ended as i expected. Im actually a lil surprised it went to the 2nd. I think DC may have carried him. But regardless Lewis will be enjoying some chicken tomorrow night im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Fight ended as i expected. Im actually a lil surprised it went to the 2nd. I think DC may have carried him. But regardless Lewis will be enjoying some chicken tomorrow night im sure...
        The Jacare Souza vs Chris Weidman was great! That went the way I expected...but it had me wondering at various points. Souza is always amazing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          The Jacare Souza vs Chris Weidman was great! That went the way I expected...but it had me wondering at various points. Souza is always amazing to watch.
          Good ass fight! I feel the UFC put Souza through a gauntlet of opponents so hed get beat and never get a title fight. I hope he gets 1 now. I also felt he was robbed against Gastelum...

Comment

That main event was a joke. Lewis had no business getting a title shot.

Comment

His balls will be hot soon, after eating all that subpar genetically modified chicken he may even get bollock cancer. Hopefully not.

Comment

Originally posted by DonSexyBeast View Post
                His balls will be hot soon, after eating all that subpar genetically modified chicken he may even get bollock cancer. Hopefully not.
                Never a good thing to get bollocks cancer

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Never a good thing to get bollocks cancer
                  Definitely not my friend, it cant be fun and certainly doesn't tickle I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X