Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you sign the petition to get Zaroku unbanned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://goo.gl/X93LUJ
    Diablo - Wikipedia: Diablo [ˈdjaβlo] is a Spanish word meaning "Devil".

Siablo is the same as Diablo meaning devil.
    Last edited by BLASTER1; 10-05-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      So do inflammatory posts of yours towards Z exist or not?

I'm not talking the usual forum infighting, either. Specifically...do posts of you getting anti-Semitic with him exist or not?
      No. No antisemitic post from me towards Zaroku.

You have been posting Antisemitic rumours over the years I have been familiar with you though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        What do you expect then if you always had Sunspaces back.
        That dude used to troll Z hard
        GTFOH.
        Zaroku used to troll Sunspace hard. Even when Sunspace wasn't around he would go out of his way to diss him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          GTFOH.
          Zaroku used to troll Sunspace hard. Even when Sunspace wasn't around he would go out of his way to diss him.
          Whatever you say Sunspace.

Comment

Whatever you say Sunspace.
            As I always say.
            I don't have a problem with being called Sunspace.

Comment

No. No antisemitic post from me towards Zaroku.
              Fair enough. If maracho has proof otherwise then he should post it.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              You have been posting Antisemitic rumours over the years I have been familiar with you though.
              I post conspiracy theory info involving the Rothschilds. That's not being anti-Semitic, that's me hating one specific criminal family.

Zaroku and I have talked about this before and he gets it. If he weren't banned he would tell you that we are friendly and have no beef despite him being a Sephardic Jew.

Comment

As I always say.
                I don't have a problem with being called Sunspace.
                Yer just like I don't mind being called BLASTER1 cause it's the truth.

Comment

I post conspiracy theory info involving the Rothschilds. That's not being anti-Semitic, that's me hating one specific criminal family.

Zaroku and I have talked about this before and he gets it. If he weren't banned he would tell you that we are friendly and have no beef despite him being a Sephardic Jew.
                  Yet he doesn't mind having a relative calm debate then snitching on someone.

Comment

But the same info you used to bash Rothschild is the same info the antisemites use to bash the Jews on a whole.

Comment

Yer just like I don't mind being called BLASTER1 cause it's the truth.
                      No doubt...........

Comment

Working...
                      X