Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Retains, Wins Majority Decision Over Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Retains, Wins Majority Decision Over Hughie Fury

Manchester, England - In a battle of undefeated fighters, Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) won a twelve round majority decision over Hughie Fury (20-1, 10 KOs) to retain the WBO heavyweight championship. The scores were 114-114 for the draw, 118-110, 118-110 for Parker. The fight started right away with Fury right on his bike to create movement and shoot the jab. Parker was really charging forward to cut off the ring and was looking to do damage with power shots. Fury would hold Parker when he came in close.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol they couldn't **** Parker over this time.

Comment

F•ck Hughie.

Comment

I wanted Parker to win, but I have to admit, that was a robbery. Fury should have won that. Another example of stupid judging in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Parker gets smashed by Joshua,wilder,Ortiz

Comment

I was so afraid that Parker could be robbed. There was only one boxer today - Joseph Parker. Fury was not spoiling, he was producing disgrace.

Comment

Lol those scores.

Comment

Boring fight. Cant win throwing pit pat jabs all night. Parker won by just on aggression nothing really landed till late on

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                  I wanted Parker to win, but I have to admit, that was a robbery. Fury should have won that. Another example of stupid judging in the sport of boxing.
                  Fury barely landed 10 shots. He was slapping all night.

Comment

Fury was running all night how did he expect to win like that 118-110 was too wide but to be honest neither of them deserves to be champion so let them hold that belt for Wilder or Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X