No announcement yet.

Andre Ward failed to show up at today's presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    I've never heard of a fighter having to do pressers a few days after a fight before, have you?
    This seems valid. Gotta admit I don't pay much attention to when pressers go down, but 4 days after a fight & 3 months & almost 3 weeks before the fight doesn't seem like the best timing so might be more to this story.

Duva is a petty ******* & Roc Nation couldn't find their own ******* so these two groups should put together some entertainment & dozens of threads in route to this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      My topic I posted that shows what really happened at the press conference with context. Not one tweet that doesn't tell the whole story

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=719452
      Why are you using this thread to promote your ****ty thread? I saw it and wasn't interested in all them excuses, Ward didn't show like the entitled princess he is.

Comment

LMAO I told everyone, he is gonna fake an injury, watch. ****ing coward piece of ****. ****ing fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          He's been working for 8 weeks all fighters have a bit off time off after. I've never heard of a fighter having to do presses a few days after a fight before, have you?
          I never heard of a fighter that needed three tune-ups to have one meaningful fight, have you?

When you decided to take a tune-up no one gave a fuq about. He trains and fights in California so I'm pretty sure he got to see his family and the press I assume was also on the east coast. The question is does Ward want to make money or cry like a lil ladyman when people don't show up to see him fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            let andre rest with his family man, what's wrong with you? the fight vs brand was really demanding smh
            More demanding a fight than you'll ever have ye silly ****.

I know you'd have sparked Brand out in the first round with no training needed whatsoever but i'm guessing for Ward he had to go through a full camp and take the fight very seriously for the big fights to remain on the table for him. Unfortunately it seems Ward isn't as mentally/physically strong as the great ''Dean Razorback'' from Boxingscene forums so he probably needs a bit of a break after his fight, even if it was against a guy Dean Razorback would spark out straight off his sofa.

Ward's just fought.

They can do these ****ty pressers without him till he's had at least a couple weeks of him doing whatever the **** he wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

I know you'd have sparked Brand out in the first round with no training needed whatsoever but i'm guessing for Ward he had to go through a full camp and take the fight very seriously for the big fights to remain on the table for him. Unfortunately it seems Ward isn't as mentally/physically strong as the great ''Dean Razorback'' from Boxingscene forums so he probably needs a bit of a break after his fight, even if it was against a guy Dean Razorback would spark out straight off his sofa.

Ward's just fought.

They can do these ****ty pressers without him till he's had at least a couple weeks of him doing whatever the **** he wants to do.
              all this for a silly joke stop putting this people on a pedestal please. do you take consideration of the amount of money they make? almost a million dollars for brand and you are gonna tell me he couldn't pop up at the presser?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Ward's just fought.

They can do these ****ty pressers without him till he's had at least a couple weeks of him doing whatever the fact he wants to do.
                All I hear in excuses for Princess Ward. They're people that work everyday of the year for a fraction of the money but this mental midget could bring his ass to one press conference to promote his fight.

Comment

Why would they even hold a presser 3 days after the guys had his last fight? RNS is not a good promotion. But Main Events is just as bad usually. And this is just stupid all around. It has Duva's dumb ass written all over it

Comment

He's been working for 8 weeks all fighters have a bit off time off after. I've never heard of a fighter having to do pressers a few days after a fight before, have you?
                    Any reasonable person can see the timing of the presser is a bit unusual. Sounds like Ward's camp gave plenty of notice that he wouldn't be attending so I'm not sure why they expected him there.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was some type psychological game by Kov's camp and his promoter....

Comment

if ward can't attend that's fine but at least send a representative...was there anybody from ward's team?

Comment

Working...
                      X