Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Would Entertain a Post-Fight Career in Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
    This just shows how fake Anthony 'Femi' Joshua is. He wanna manipulate his OWN brothers into a future war.
    hahah reps bro good post. i fkn hate how fake aj is also man

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      You clearly have no understanding of UK politics. Name me one politician who is a celebrity, educationally unqualified and has a criminal record.😂😂😂
      AJ becoming a politician is frankly ridiculous😭😭
      In terms of education, he isn't too old to get a certificate. Things are changing mate, who would have thought a moron like Trump would be president? All it takes it to be determined and have big backers, you should know that there is nothing impossible under and above the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
        How is he thick you Pratt?
        He has zero qualifications for a start����
        He’s thick as ****, I’ve barely seen a poly-syllabic word uttered from his mouth.
        “Stay humble” ain’t gonna cut it in the house of commons����

You fanboys are pathetic����

Comment

He’s thick as ****, I’ve barely seen a poly-syllabic word uttered from his mouth.

I don't think he's serious. Its probably just a throw away comment, no need to get so worked up, jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
            In terms of education, he isn't too old to get a certificate. Things are changing mate, who would have thought a moron like Trump would be president? All it takes it to be determined and have big backers, you should know that there is nothing impossible under and above the sun.
            There’s a huge difference between US and UK politics, celebrity politician’s have been around for over a decade in the US. It doesn’t work like that in the UK and a certificate ain’t gonna cut it😂😂 you do realise the majority of our politician’s have studied at the highest educationional institutes and attained very high qualifications as opposed to spending their teenage years dealing drugs and picking up ASBO’s.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I don't think he's serious. Its probably just a throw away comment, no need to get so worked up, jesus
              He probably isn’t serious tbf. The fact that people are saying it’s realistic thought is just ludicrous

Comment

He probably isn’t serious tbf. The fact that people are saying it’s realistic thought is just ludicrous
                If Tyson Fury said it though that'd be major bantz init.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  If Tyson Fury said it though that'd be major bantz init.
                  It’d be equally as ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Africa isn’t a country as a black man you should know this
                    I got too much sauce, who told you I was a brotha?

Comment

Qualifications? Hahaha, that isn't a problem my friend... With £££, you can have that in no time. Besides he was given an MBE at age 23 which was presented to him by Prince Charles, not bad from someone who has no qualification, has a record and in your own words have limited vocabulary.

What have you done with your life? Are you better? Lolsss, haters like you are so pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X