No announcement yet.

Why are people so obsessed with butts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
    What about your attraction to black men??

Lol you posted about how you were attracted to black dudes, particularly black boxers.

Freedom exposed you (you were typing on other forums about it, and like most people who aren't internet savvy, and middle-aged like you, left an obvious trail/fingerprint... then you vanished for over a year once exposed hahah.)

For people who want to know more - PM me. Don't wanna get banned, but it's hilarious.
    AHAHAHA what a plum

Comment

Because they are good to look at and touch

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        They **** and fart...they are used to sit and expose of bodily waste. What is so sexy about a ****ty ass??? No matter how good it is washed it is still the bottom end of the intestine....
        The guys who are into sticking anything in any ass are just gay, they'll lick a mans ass just as quick if not quicker then a womens. They will all say no that's not true but we all know better.

Their just **** eating fa*gots, they love the smell of **** in their nostrils. Don Pichardo will give your big ass a licking.
        Last edited by Stebs; 01-06-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

The obsession is something you simps need to keep to yourselves, you're stroking the ego of these *****es

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            Prolly something to do with our evolutionary sexual dimorphism: Men look for "feminine" characteristics like mammary glands, and "child-bearing hips," and I guess a nice thick, but firm and well-shaped booty, screams "healthy DNA to pass on to offspring" somewhere in our subconscious. Just like women like broad-shoulders, strong jawlines, deep voices, biceps, and other "male" characteristics.

Also as of late, the media has really focused on it, so that would be the environmental effect. This, coupled with our inherent attraction to characteristics unique to the opposite sex, would be my ultimate explanation.

Nature always wins, but "nurture" (environment, society, media, etc.) always plays some role as well.
            This is absolutely right. It's all about nature, we as men naturally look for things in a women

Comment

willies are used for wee wee but you put yours in many mens bot bot's while in prison larry, you tell us!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                you would never go down on a girl?
                Of course. Was just comparing to two. Neither are a problem when you got a nice clean girl. Hood rats and barefoot toothless redneck chicks you best beware.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post

So, you're telling me you're not even thinking about how good it must feel to stick it in?
                  You love Japanese cum sluts!

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    the reality is, with all men, young pink poon beats it all with ********ing... it is the mecca of mecca.

Thin, petite, curvy girls with beautiful faces....every man's fantasy. Big asses are great... but I prefer petite women that you can lift around without hurting your back as she gets smashed being carried around Hulk stylee. They needs to be small...or else it's just stationery banging
                    I like tall thick pretty wimmin that most dudes fear, I dominate and devour them. My girl is like 5 ft 9 in tall, legs, azz & face. I'm about 4-5 inches taller and weigh 75 lbs more. I toss her around regularly.

Comment

A nice ass is fine. Gotta have shape but some of you over do it and sig up some sloppy fat b*tches

Comment

Working...
                      X