Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Gary Russell Really Doesn't Want a Rematch With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    lol

You clowns were all saying the same thing right before Salido destroyed him....
    Destroyed?

Also difference. That was his second fight. He's actually gotten better. It's amazing in Boxing fighters improve.

Comment

Gary russel Jr was SO hyped on this forum before the lomachenko fight.

It was hilarious

Comment

GRJ want the rematch he would move up to 130 fight you now this time he will be 100% ready

Comment

Truth be told.....Lomachenko has grown tremendously in the last 3 years. I don’t feel like Gary has done anything of the sort to build on his craft, at least not publicly. Loma will slaughter his a$$ this time around

Comment

I dont see a point in a rematch, Loma already dominated and outclassed russell and loma has improved significantly since then, loma would make him quit and loma haers would make every excuse under the sun, he broke his hand or he moved up in weight its no point he should fight mikey if mikey grows some balls

Comment

I remember everybody had almost written off Lomachenko before this fight, including to some degree, Bob Arum, and then he turned in that special performance against Russell. No need for a rematch but you gotta give Russell props for actually trying and hanging in there unlike Walters and Rigo who completely folded. Gary took some big shots and combos and never stopped trying and stalking.

Comment

Why not do the rematch?
                I would watch it on espn

Comment

Why not do the rematch?
                  I would watch it on espn

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Gary russel Jr was SO hyped on this forum before the lomachenko fight.

It was hilarious
                    Yup. Just like Walters.

Comment

I want to see Russell fight guys like Valdez and Selby and Joseph Diaz. There are a TON of great fights that dont have to include Lom. Russell is a guy who is clearly a thrilling fighter and one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                      X