Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko getting into the HOF ahead of Vazquez Sr etc? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko getting into the HOF ahead of Vazquez Sr etc? WTF?

What the **** did he do to deserve that? What's his best win Danny Wiliams? He's best known for LOSING.

Here's the list they had to vote.

why are you mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      why are you mad?
      I just don't know how out of those fighters Vitali Klitschko can be among the best 3.

Comment

Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer and before Wlad ? I cant agree with that ,many more fighters in other weight classes deserve it . Its almost as bad as putting Tyson Fury on a top ten list of greatest of all time and voting for him . lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer and before Wlad ? I cant agree with that ,many more fighters in other weight classes deserve it . Its almost as bad as putting Tyson Fury on a top ten list of greatest of all time and voting for him . lol
          Wlad just semi-retired a couple months ago. Would be a little early to put him in the HOF.

Anyway I would have definitely voted for Winky Wright. None of the other names on the list deserve to be in his presence (Morales is a given, Vitali kind of ushered in a new HW era, Winky is the weird one to me).
          Last edited by ////; 12-06-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

No idea but hall of fame means very little when evaluating a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

you're in no position to laugh at the voting if you don't know that fighters must be retired for five years before they're eligible.

Comment

One of the weakest resumes of any HoFer imo.

Very poor induction.

Comment

the 3 fighter induction rule is bs. IF there arent 3 great fighters on the list then no need to force it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    What the **** did he do to deserve that? What's his best win Danny Wiliams? He's best known for LOSING.

Here's the list they had to vote.

Yes, they included a guy who had actual wins against legitimate foes instead of literal bums.
                    How odd.

Comment

Working...
                    X