Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-19-2017, 06:57 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,029,993,467,904.00
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
I know one thing. I won't ever pay for another fight that takes place in Nevada. Enough is enough. As far as I'm concern they stole my money with the crooked decision. From now on I'll look for a stream or forget about it all together. I don't watch wrestling because it's not real and boxing is getting to be more like it every day. It's the only sport where you can lose and still win at the same time. Promoters picking judges, judges knowing what they have to do in order to keep working and the dumb fans who keep going back for more. Boxing needs a federal commission and promoters should not be involved in picking judges or any other issue like ring size, gloves or any feature that would give one fighter an advantage. Let the fighters win the fight not the promoters or corrupt state commissions like in Nevada. How many bogus decisions have to happen in Nevada before fans take notice. Wake up!
Your right, Nelo should of won the decision!
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-19-2017, 06:58 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 727 Post(s)
angkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant future
Total Points: 10,000,042,798.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirus View Post
Rematch is not interesting. If Golovkin wins, judges may rob again. This situation is very bad for motivation of GGG.
I do indeed get the feeling that there is muted call for a rematch, just not sure why. I think its a mix of things, but my own gut feel is that the second would be a rerun of the first, so nothing new, maybe move on - can just watch rerun of first if we want to see it again.

I get this feeling from some others too, where more interest being expressed in some other potential match-ups vs raring to go on the rematch.

Reminds me of Williams/Martinez I (which also had really bad scoring in Pierre Benoist scoring it 119-110 Williams), but after that a rematch was the only fight I wanted to see. Not sure why Golovkin/Canelo doesn't grab me the same way - and as mentioned, sensing similar from others. Odd.
angkag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:03 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybee View Post
GGG should fight Cotto next...Saunders vs Canelo. Winners fight each other for unification.
Cotto is done! He should wait for the rematch with Nelo in May.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:06 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasdun View Post
those were all close fight, not really bad decisions like Pacquiao vs Bradley
Bradley won that 1st fight, Jim lamply & harold ledderman got you seeing a different fight.....
Old 09-19-2017, 07:36 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCell8 View Post
Interesting to see what happens here... If they decide to got the Cotto route, and then fight Canelo, they're not going to be able to unify the division, which what their goal was or they claimed it was. Because Derevyachenko is an IBF mandatory and they're going force the mandatory fight likely next year. Then Charlo is a WBC mandatory, although I don't think that matters that much because the WBC doesn't enforce mandatory like IBF.

But they've got a tough choice here. Do they go for the money fight with Cotto and risk losing one of the belts, Or do they got after Saunders and unify in December?
Jermall Charlo was the mandatory to the winner of this fight so what we SHOULD get is Jermall Charlo vs lil g especially being that the lil g fans THINK he won the fight.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:15 AM #56
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1284 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 564,888,545,202,837,313,814,528.00
Total Points: 564,888,545,202,837,313,814,528.00
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Canelo wont take a rematch until May or September.

So, ideally GGG would fight in Dec as planned against BJS and pick up the last belt before a rematch.
Is that a realistic turn-around though? December is not far away and Golovkin is what, 35/36 coming off the back of a tough fight.
Chrismart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:17 AM #57
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 862,440,068,751,596.50
Total Points: 862,481,969,697,529.50
hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. 
philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- 
Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas pretend it's one of your heroes like Floyd or Broner - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. pretend it's b-hop - Santa_ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Nelo was wearing those pillow ass Winning gloves instead of his usual Everlast gloves...anybody know why?!?

GGG should fight Lord Ward..can't hide behind Krusher anymore...can't use the Nelo excuse either...Nelo don't have to run it back but if he choose to I hope he don't wear pillows on his hands again

Special fighters can jump 2 weight classes up like Mosley, Roy, and BHop did..just to name a few...even Broner leapfrogged 2 weight classes...if GGG is as special as he's promoted to be then there should be absolutely no problems with him moving up to face the Lord...the Lord is baptizing ALL monsters...Tom need to call James Prince and make it happen
Mr. Philadel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:11 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
Graz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant future
Total Points: 250,000,000,000,999,951,433,728.00
So true, man.  Well said. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the great posts. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
Canelo isn't going to fight Jacobs and he'll only fight in a state were his management has control. It's a shame because Canelo is a good fighter but his management team will only let him fight where they control the judging which of coarse they'll deny. They just claim "Vegas just loves Canelo" Ahemm, right!
Probably true. Golden Boy pretty skilled at manipulating the environment Canelo fights in. Team Golovkin has to stop being the nice guy and start making demands. Those judges in Vegas are clearly suspect.
Graz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:14 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
Graz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant future
Total Points: 250,000,000,000,999,951,433,728.00
So true, man.  Well said. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the great posts. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Nah! Jacobs should get bily! lil g should wait till May for that rematch.
I don't know. I would think if Golovkin unifies first and then fights Canelo later the purse would get elevated at the prospect of the winner getting all the belts.
Graz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 10:46 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
nycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,108,686.16
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 you deserve a kick for your stupid posts - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S~T~J Gay and Lesbian Pride - S~T~J 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
Nelo was wearing those pillow ass Winning gloves instead of his usual Everlast gloves...anybody know why?!?

GGG should fight Lord Ward..can't hide behind Krusher anymore...can't use the Nelo excuse either...Nelo don't have to run it back but if he choose to I hope he don't wear pillows on his hands again

Special fighters can jump 2 weight classes up like Mosley, Roy, and BHop did..just to name a few...even Broner leapfrogged 2 weight classes...if GGG is as special as he's promoted to be then there should be absolutely no problems with him moving up to face the Lord...the Lord is baptizing ALL monsters...Tom need to call James Prince and make it happen
It was Alvarez his choice to take the Winning gloves not good gloves to fight in most Fighters I know use winning for training) after a weigh-in the fighters go to a Rules meeting and there, with his team, the fighter has a selection of one pair he will use for a fight and a second pair as an option they can be the same or different makes, but it's the fighter that makes the decision...
nycsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List