Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz To Joshua: Your Money is No Good, No Step Aside Fee!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    it takes Thurman a year to train and negotiate a fight I have to look up this bull s h it
    He fights at least twice a year on average, I think 2016 was the only year he fought only once..... you really don't have an argument here buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
      Pulev or Ortiz would knock wilder out. Wilder is the biggest hype job since Grant

Pulev? Lol

I hear you on Ortiz being a threat but Pulev?

Anyway, everyone has opinions.

But the fact is, Joshua vs Wilder is the biggest and best fight that can be made in the Heavyweight division.
      Last edited by The Time; 04-29-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        Pulev? Lol

I hear you on Ortiz being a threat but Pulev?

Anyway, everyone has opinions.

But the fact is, Joshua vs Wilder is the biggest and best fight that can be made in the Heavyweight division.
        Wilder on this vid saying he hopes to get the loser and then the winner.

So that kinda factors in room for mandatories for the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpgeC8wFUQ

Comment

Originally posted by Amandlala View Post
          Wilder on this vid saying he hopes to get the loser and then the winner.

So that kinda factors in room for mandatories for the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpgeC8wFUQ

Wilder in this video said he wants to get Joseph Parker next and then later on in the fall fight the winner of Joshua-Klitschko.

Which god willing, hopefully will be Joshua tonight.
          Last edited by The Time; 04-29-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Wilder in this video said he wants to get Joseph Parker next and then later on in the fall fight the winner of Joshua-Klitschko.

Which god willing, hopefully will be Joshua tonight.
            Anyway, makes sense that way the mandatories get cleaned up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

too bad PEDvetkin had his chance....

"Russian heavyweight contender Alexander Povetkin used the substance meldonium after it was banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency on Jan. 1, 2016, a jury ruled Monday in U.S. federal court in New York."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...y-wilder-fight

now take your silly nanny lookin ass somewhere else
              You are a sad story. Sad, sad sad. Just remember BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                You are a sad story. Sad, sad sad. Just remember BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                so thats all you have to say after i posted about povetkin, wilder's mando, failing a ped test?

but here you are im sad etc.

no whats sad is your blatant fanboyism

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  He fights at least twice a year on average, I think 2016 was the only year he fought only once..... you really don't have an argument here buddy.
                  Is this a thread about thurman inactivity or or Ortiz fight against joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    so thats all you have to say after i posted about povetkin, wilder's mando, failing a ped test?

but here you are im sad etc.

no whats sad is your blatant fanboyism
                    What's sad is a belt holder for 2 and a half years and has yet to fight a Mando, and also that you'll still be using that sad excuse for him another 2 and a half years from now when he still hasn't fought a Mando. Sad story. Meanwhile Joshua beats all the best top ranked heavyweights out their but it's OK cause Povetkin failed a drug test. Hahahaaaaaaa
                    Last edited by vitali1999; 05-01-2017, 08:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      Thurman fights so little I forgot him and do not care about him. who did he fight in the last year. I do not hear of him wanting a new fight either. why don't you tell me how many fights has he had in the last 3 years
                      Around here, clueless people at least try and pretend they know something.

Give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                      X