Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-19-2017, 09:18 AM #101
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 11928 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 579,319,004,680,513,408.00
Total Points: 579,319,018,880,861,824.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
Before the first fight....EVERYONE with common sense had these two ranked 1 and 2 on the P4P list...the fight was just a reflection of what boxing heads already knew

these two are EVENLY matched and equally skilled...this was and ALWAYS will be a 50-50 fight imo....Dre got touched up and dropped early but was still able to grind out enough rounds to squeak by on the cards

imo it could have gone either way....no matter what this is STILL by far the most RELEVANT fight in the sport
What's up dude. Where you been at lately. Good to see you back.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-19-2017, 01:33 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 868 Post(s)
jonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,043,346.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Not everybody jackazz but for you to ignore the blatant racist shyt that be tossed around on this site...

Why u take such offense to what I said??? If u not racist or said anything racist I wasn't reference u BTCH.
You said "Ward haters (racists)" sounds like anyone who dont like Ward is a racist to you. Maybe word that differently. Ignore it? I personally dont see a whole lot. Only people like yourself take disagreement and turn it into someone somehow being a racist. Not offended at all just tired of people crying racism over every little thing that they dont agree with. Those who choose to be racist on here know they can do only that garbage behind a keyboard why even acknowledge those cowards? They are gutless and they know it.
jonnyc420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:11 AM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11759 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,645,120.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Before the first fight....EVERYONE with common sense had these two ranked 1 and 2 on the P4P list...the fight was just a reflection of what boxing heads already knew

not sure if they were 1 and 2, but yea both right up there

Quote:
these two are EVENLY matched and equally skilled...this was and ALWAYS will be a 50-50 fight imo....Dre got touched up and dropped early but was still able to grind out enough rounds to squeak by on the cards

I actually rate Ward higher

like you said, he got touched up and dropped early..... imho it was his elevated skill level that enabled him to grind out those rounds, that and his ringIQ

it was a bit of a masterclass to claw his way back into that fight against such a dangerous/skilled opponent

Quote:
imo it could have gone either way....no matter what this is STILL by far the most RELEVANT fight in the sport

agree on both points, Ward was fortunate to get the nod
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List