Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kathy Duva on Finalizing Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    unlike casuals like you people who actually watch boxing are fans of more than just one guy, is this Isaac Clark with a new name again? Lmao that idiot can't stop talking about ggg.

you just bet money on Kovalev because you hate Ward

even casual fans are smarter than that

let me guess..... even after being exposed by Danny Jacobs, you still think that Golovkin could live with Andre Ward, right?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      Yeah FINALLY, after all the usual bull**** from Mr. Bull**** Andre Ward.
      Dumb f@gg0t
      LOL, nice snappy comeback asswad...you keep up with your vaginitis though.

Sooooo, what you're saying is he DID in fact sign right?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        Ward didn't "go up" anywhere.
        He hasn't fought at 168 since November 2013.
        If he could still make 168, he'd be fighting at 168.
        Now, go ahead and act like a dumb f@gg0t about it
        Why do you call everyone "dumb f@gg0t"?

And how does one "sound" on an Internet forum when we're all typing? Lastly, what would a "dumb f@gg0t" even sound like?

I mean really, you're a dumb mother****er. Like 100% stupid, ******ed, butthurt, pussified, ignorant as one could be, dickwipe, c0cksmoking, piece of subhuman **** azzhole ****face.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          you just bet money on Kovalev because you hate Ward

even casual fans are smarter than that

let me guess..... even after being exposed by Danny Jacobs, you still think that Golovkin could live with Andre Ward, right?
          It's funny I won money on the Jacobs fight and I believe Jacobs would whoop andres ass as well

Comment

lol, what?

"we got the deal we had 16 months ago", yet Kovalev is apparently getting 40% of the pot, and Roc Nation is the promoter actually putting on the event (Roc Nation has the signed deal with MGM Resorts for Barclays, Roc Nation is setting the terms/access for the press tour, Roc Nation is arguably going to handle the international TV, etc)?

c'mon Kathy; do better

Comment

It's funny I won money on the Jacobs fight and I believe Jacobs would whoop andres ass as well
              Lol, well I'll tell you what, that fight ever happens and you bet on it and post pics. He did very well vs a 1 dimensional hype job, he would be lost vs ward...use your head not your hate

Comment

Roc Nation Sports is running the rematch, not Main Events

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                I'm just glad you all got the rematch sorted out. I'm not too excited about Rigondeaux on the undercard. Maybe they can put Curtis Stevens on the undercard if he woke up from his coma yet. Perhaps a showcase fight for Stevens to get a little confidence back and relieve some of that embarrassment.
                Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev II is going to be the main event, but they also have Dusty Hernandez Harrison (30-0-1; BoxRec #68 WW), Luis Arias (17-0; BoxRec #37 MW), and Maurice Hooker (22-0-3; BoxRec #38 SLW) as fighters under their banner needing significant placement over the two weekends (assuming that the Cotto fight ends up happening the following weekend; beyond that, they have another 10 prospects that need to get the work under that, likely off of TV).

Rigondeaux-Flores is apparently set in for a date on Showtime (likely for an expanded ShoBox, as I don't see the Showtime Championship Boxing money coming to back Rigondeaux).

You add that Ward is going to likely look for a spot for Claressa Shields on his show, with Main Events not really having all that much on their end in the way of viable PPV undercard talent, and I'm not sure what you expected.

Comment

I think that you have your head firmly planted up your ass

or, should I say..... Golovkin's ass

have some pride

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I think that you have your head firmly planted up your ass

or, should I say..... Golovkin's ass

have some pride
                    Jacobs would assault ward, and he could probably make 175 easy since he was 184 for golovkin.

Comment

and btw, clowns......

Ward's " outrageous demands " were obviously centered around Roc Nation, that is called coming good on your promise..... that is called realizing the faith they showed in him

Roc Nation were smart to align themselves with Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X