Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LootCrate is the fastest growing company in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] LootCrate is the fastest growing company in America!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AilAZ25BoPI

https://www.lootcrate.com/

I've seen a few open these on youtube. It usually contains a cheap T-shirt, a badge and some toys that look like they belong in a McDonalds happy meal.

Comment

they had a smart buisness plan, sell a service.

how they do it targt their market, how they do it? target bum ass youtubers who have that audience = $$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Fast growing? I don't buy that. Its a silly ass subscription service thats probably about the 8th or 9th best subscription idea out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Fast growing? I don't buy that. Its a silly ass subscription service thats probably about the 8th or 9th best subscription idea out there right now.

What It Takes to Be the No. 1 Fastest-Growing Company in America

http://www.inc.com/magazine/201609/k...oot-crate.html

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Dude you would be surprised.

A lot of people who are super business savvy can flip businesses and sell them, with these type of ideas

I think that Jet. com which was one of the fastest growing ecommerce business sold for $3.3 billion to Wal-Mart the guy just made that business recently took out a loan and his whole goal was to sell it and he did.

He used drop shipping, got deals with merchants and most of the stuff he sold wasnt even that cheap of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Dude you would be surprised.

A lot of people who are super business savvy can flip businesses and sell them, with these type of ideas

I think that Jet. com which was one of the fastest growing ecommerce business sold for $3.3 billion to Wal-Mart the guy just made that business recently took out a loan and his whole goal was to sell it and he did.

He used drop shipping, got deals with merchants and most of the stuff he sold wasnt even that cheap of a deal.
              Oh no don't get it twisted. I think its a great idea that was going to make money & is obviously doing just that, I just have a hard time buying its the fastest growing company in the US with all the possible businesses out there.

I wouldn't have thought it to be the fastest growing subscription service out there if someone had asked me prior to this story. Fair enough it looks like it is, but it still seems odd to me is all I'm saying.

Comment

Its basically a crate full of random garbage, nothing that has any resale value whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  Its basically a crate full of random garbage, nothing that has any resale value whatsoever.
                  yup, but people are trendy and it goes viral people post videos opening the box on youtube so others start buying, all he has to do now is sell it for an insane amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    yup, but people are trendy and it goes viral people post videos opening the box on youtube so others start buying, all he has to do now is sell it for an insane amount of money.
                    You should pop in the the relax club some time, its quite RELAXING

Comment

Working...
                    X