Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-23-2015, 01:41 PM #111
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 1646 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 308,815,971,427,508.69
Total Points: 308,820,921,324,011.19
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Its as if you are happy GGG waited out Ward going to 175. I agree the ward/GGG fight is not going to happen and we should all move on. It's just a shame the fight didn't happen when it could have.

GGG still has a very weak resume and no opponent on the horizon that will improve it.
Why would I be happy ward is going to 175? Golovkin waited out ward..or ward just wasted the last 3 years of his life..somehow it's golovkins problem that Ward sat on the shelf nearly 4 years too? What's next global warming. Ward is great but but Ward is not unbeatable..but I'm fine with that bruh, totally fine with that. My only defense of Golovkin has been and will be the sheer amount of shhh the man has had to swallow just to get a shot at a wbc belt. He was in theory the man who would be king of 168 when Sergio fought Murray in Argentina the next man up was Golovkin...crazy to think how long ago that is and to face the fact he's still going through the same shh today. To be perfectly and brutally honest it's what made me a fan of the dude, I like underdogs/hate politics this guy is a victim of both.

Last edited by turnedup; 11-23-2015 at 01:48 PM.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-23-2015, 01:42 PM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
texasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,545,705.18
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
Let him alone... He's only a poor kid who's having a hard time at home, with his dad and his mom.... or with his neighborhood gang...
You don't like gangs?

What you scared of gangsters or what?!
texasboi15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:44 PM #113
Boxing fan since 1985

turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
So the president of HBO confirmed that Ward turned down a Golovkin fight?

Source please.
Love the way you tried to reframe that and i'm sure it's worked for you before but don't put words out there I didn't say, my statement clearly stated Loeffler said they wanted the fight, and Hershman said Loeffler was interested in making the fight and he would be sitting down with Ward to discuss it. Nothing came of it and out of the 3 parties involved two wanted it...if it didn't get made it was because of who? The only party left in the equation...WARD.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:45 PM #114
Next Generation

Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,985,019,032,244,262.00
Total Points: 3,985,040,280,569,870.50
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Ward HAS to move up, there's nothing left for him at 168. He's been crying about it, though
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

GGG CAN move up now for a big money fight (Froch, Chavez Jr) which is something Andre Ward isn't.

Unlike Ward, Golovkin has options.
The difference is that HBO, the media and the fans will allow GGG to feast on bums at 160 until he gets a big fight against Canelo.

Whereas they'd never allow Ward to do the same at 168 waiting for a Golovkin fight.
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:48 PM #115
Next Generation

Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,985,019,032,244,262.00
Total Points: 3,985,040,280,569,870.50
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Love the way you tried to reframe that and i'm sure it's worked for you before but don't put words out there I didn't say, my statement clearly stated Loeffler said they wanted the fight, and Hershman said Loeffler was interested in making the fight and he would be sitting down with Ward to discuss it. Nothing came of it and out of the 3 parties involved two wanted it...if it didn't get made it was because of who? The only party left in the equation...WARD.
Tom Loeffler absolutely did not want the fight. He said after GGG's fight with Geale that the Ward fight didn't make financial sense.
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:52 PM #116
Boxing fan since 1985

Quote:
Tom Loeffler absolutely did not want the fight. He said after GGG's fight with Geale that the Ward fight didn't make financial sense.
After Geale, after geale, after geale..do you not realize how long this fight has been being talked about before ya'll got on Wards knob all of the sudden? It has been in discussion for YEARS kiddo. I'm done with reply to this nonsense, people reach for whatever is most convenient for them to pander to their beliefs. Golovkin is at 160 ward is at 175, accept it and get used to it. We know folks need some sort of drama to enjoy boxing but this one has been fanboyed into the ground, through the earth, and passed through the other side into outer space. Let it go.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:52 PM #117
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
texasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,545,705.18
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
Let him alone... He's only a poor kid who's having a hard time at home, with his dad and his mom.... or with his neighborhood gang...
You've never been in a gang before have you? You ever had hard times in your life?

Always looked down on the gangsters and all the poor kids did you?

You privileged little snot You uppity spoonfed b!tch I'd fck you in your ass in a heartbeat
texasboi15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:53 PM #118
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 10442 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 272,967,692,746,455,584.00
Total Points: 272,967,706,946,761,536.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Why would I be happy ward is going to 175? Golovkin waited out ward..or ward just wasted the last 3 years of his life..somehow it's golovkins problem that Ward sat on the shelf nearly 4 years too? What's next global warming. Ward is great but but Ward is not unbeatable..but I'm fine with that bruh, totally fine with that. My only defense of Golovkin has been and will be the sheer amount of shhh the man has had to swallow just to get a shot at a wbc belt. He was in theory the man who would be king of 168 when Sergio fought Murray in Argentina the next man up was Golovkin...crazy to think how long ago that is and to face the fact he's still going through the same shh today. To be perfectly and brutally honest it's what made me a fan of the dude, I like underdogs/hate politics this guy is a victim of both.
He is a victim of BS but he is also being rewarded and protected by HBO in that they didn't force a Ward fight. SO he gives a little and gets a little.

It wasn't fair but the game works like this. I just hope he doesn't spend the next 12-18 months fighting jobber after jobber.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:56 PM #119
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 3044 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,401,562,299,252,896,432,128.00
Total Points: 10,401,562,299,252,896,432,128.00
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
You sound stupid. Your response has nothing to do with it being a difficult task to move up. PERIOD. Froch is retired. Chavez Jr. is a fat ass. Those are not impressive options. GGG should've offered Ward a fight at 168lbs. Obvious he is concerned about getting his ass beat. 164lbs is a joke offer!!!! He looks like a punk for that. Go up to 168lbs and call out the KING of the division. You just want to argue but have no argument. We just killed you with FACTS.

I sound, but you actually are stupid, bro.

Dirk said that Ward is actually moving up... well no **** he could of stayed at 168 fighting scrubs and waiting for Golovkin to find God and move up and fight him for pennies just to help Andre Ward with staying relevant again.

OR

He could have moved up to LHW, a stacked division full of decent paydays, which is something he's doing but *****ing about it like a woman on her period.

It was Froch who started talking about wanting to GGG last year. Actually he still is. Retired or not, Carl Froch guarantees a big payday. Andre Ward does not.

Chavez might be a lazy fat ass, but again, he's a big money fight, something Andre Ward is not.

Word of advice, lose the bolded font, it doesn't make you look any smarter. Quite the opposite, actually.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:57 PM #120
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 615,922,409,472,075.38
Total Points: 615,964,310,402,126.38
hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. 
philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- 
Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas pretend it's one of your heroes like Floyd or Broner - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. pretend it's b-hop - Santa_ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
The difference is that HBO, the media and the fans will allow GGG to feast on bums at 160 until he gets a big fight against Canelo.

Whereas they'd never allow Ward to do the same at 168 waiting for a Golovkin fight.
Truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

texasboi15 you got no chill man!! LMAO
Mr. Philadel is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List