Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny could still beat Crawford. Crawford is massively overrated and hyped for a resume of pure dog ****. Who knows how good he really is when he only beats bums, low level trinket holders, and faded former champs that have been inactive. Gamboa touched him and had him on shakey legs... that was the last and only A class opponent he fought. Gamboa was inactive and blown up for the weight. Most of Crawford's former opponents are getting beat by guys that are supposedly lower caliber than him. Prograis knocked out Indongo faster. Beltran lost to a guy Tank Davis knocked out. Gamboa got beat by a bum after. I think Crawford could be packing an Amir Khan chin. Manny isn't the same. He's old but still levels above anyone Crawford has fought. Toss up fight imo. Crawford passes the eye test but not against anyone worth a damn. I've seen quite a few hype jobs get exposed when they finally stepped up to prove their hype.
    Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 10-08-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

There is news that Manny has signed with Al, an is gonna fight Broner in Jan, then Floyd afterwards.

Comment

Do you see anything at all?

Comment

Wont happen. Pac is with Haymon and all the other welterweights. While Bud is in the wrong side of the street and alone by himself lol

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
            I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford. I'm a fan of Bud, but Pac still got enough left power and speed to be able to defeat Bud. Plus Pac's experience. You people who thinks Bud gonna beat him, how?
            Nah, pacquiao is past his best, physically and mentally. And i’m a pac fan.
            Bud will beat him simply because he is at the prime of his life while the latter is not.
            You can only overcome that if the skill disparity is too much, but in this case, not really.
            Bud seems to have a case to be special, but as long as he doesn’t have the resume to back it up, i won’t totally buy it as well.

Even if we based it on their fights with horn it’s clear as day, crawford is the stronger and better guy in this matchup. Prime to prime obviously it’s a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              There is news that Manny has signed with Al, an is gonna fight Broner in Jan, then Floyd afterwards.

Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao though.

Comment

I wudnt even wanna see it...first couple rounds would be crazy action but Crawford gonna slowly wipe Manny out. That age diffrence will do Pac n

Comment

Pacquiao demanded $20 mil to fight Crawford, he chose Horn instead. That should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                    I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford. I'm a fan of Bud, but Pac still got enough left power and speed to be able to defeat Bud. Plus Pac's experience. You people who thinks Bud gonna beat him, how?
                    What you dont see is Crawford, not fully, and thats why you think Manny can beat him, you seen Manny look great against a washed up JWW that was terrified when he got touched.

Manny will look like the old Manny if he fights a prime elite WW let alone Bud Crawford.

They feed fighters to guys to make them look great and that what Mannys last fight was all about, look good and get a big fight like a May rematch, he is not back as a new Manny they just gave him a bag with a name, he will not fight the very top guys unless he is about to retire, they will all beat him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao though.
                      You KNOW, and so does MOST PEOPLE, that knows boxing.....knows the difference between HYPERBOLE and REALITY. Last I heard was Broner saying he got a big contract and apparently they werent lying. He can possibly make a lot more money with this fight alone. But no one said 100 mil, Pac wouldnt fight Crawford for less than 20mil, so of course it wasnt 100mil. But great move for Mayweather Promotions, they will make money off of a Broner vs Pac fight and more in the May vs Pac II. Great business move

Comment

Working...
                      X