Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather- FIGHTER OF THE DECADE? Yes or No?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I think floyd got it by beating a non-boxer. that win can not be surpassed by anyone in the history of pro boxing.
    Ali did it twice, your foot is full of holes again.

Comment

Sadly yes. It shows you how weak these young guys are. They need to fight each other.

Comment

Depends on if Canelo unifies MW, Usyk wins at HW, or Loma beats Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          close call between him and manny. If manny wins rematch he takes it loool
          The second fight doesn't mean as much as the first. For manny to get fighter of the decade in the next two years, he would have to win the rematch and beat another name, like terrence crawford.

If the fantasy match happens and he beats canelo, for sure Manny gets fighter of the decade.

Comment

Yeah he deserves it.

Comment

I really can't think of anybody else

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Larry told me it was gonna be AB
                Hahaha! Funny because it's true.

Comment

There is still a year and a bit to go, and AJ could wrap it up. If he closes out 2019 unifying all the titles and leaving no challengers... add in his Olympic gold, all the sold out stadiums and broken records... yea I'd say AJ could be a possibility.

Comment

If AJ beats Povetkin, then Wilder and Fury, he got dis, hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      The second fight doesn't mean as much as the first. For manny to get fighter of the decade in the next two years, he would have to win the rematch and beat another name, like terrence crawford.

If the fantasy match happens and he beats canelo, for sure Manny gets fighter of the decade.
                      It was a joke man.
                      Kidding aside yes beating Floyd doesn’t mean much at this point anymore except for his haters. Winner would be a bit undeserving, even if its against a 40 yr Pacquiao himself.

I think it’s impossible for any of them to win it unless they’ll stay active until 2020 and have significant wins and upsets.
                      Floyd has more chance on beating Canelo than Pac ever will at this point, but his chances on winning the award would remain slim as he took years off already.

Fantasy wise, if pac beats the current top 4 WW up to 2020 then yes he can get it lol

Spence, terrence, thurman, Porter

Comment

Working...
                      X