No announcement yet.

The "name your price" game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "name your price" game

Here's how it works. I'm going to list three things and you say how much money it would take for you to do them.

1. Quit your job and join the Marines as an infantryman (4 year active duty unless you die first)

2. Read all the Harry Potter books and write a 50 page reaction & analysis paper

3. Suck Donald Trump's d1ck until he blows in your mouth (if you're like 1bad65 and would do this for free, just respond "free")

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Here's how it works. I'm going to list three things and you say how much money it would take for you to do them.

1. Quit your job and join the Marines as an infantryman (4 year active duty unless you die first)

2. Read all the Harry Potter books and write a 50 page reaction & analysis paper

3. Suck Donald Trump's d1ck until he blows in your mouth (if you're like 1bad65 and would do this for free, just respond "free")
    Another e-loser obsessed with me.

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

I must be doing something right to get so many of the site's grubers and trolls so worked up in a tizzy.

How empty must one's life be to go online and spew superfan trash talk to complete strangers online solely because they disagree with you on politics....

BTW, this really isn't the place to talk about sex with dudes, blowing dudes, etc. This is a boxing forum, faggot.

Comment

My answers would go:

1. $10 billion

2. $5,000.00

3. Would rather die

Comment

Quit my job is easy... I got offers pending.

I don’t give a **** about Harry Potter and trump is a piece of ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Quit my job is easy... I got offers pending.

I don’t give a **** about Harry Potter and trump is a piece of ****...

I was hoping to get dollar amounts but I think you've provided good answers nonetheless. Thanks for participating, Zaroku

Comment

Congrats on rustling 1bad's jimmies He's quite angry at you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              BTW, this really isn't the place to talk about sex with dudes, blowing dudes, etc. This is a boxing forum, faggot.
              When did you last talk boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Haha thanks! I can't resist throwing a stiff jab at my old rival every now and then!

Comment

Not at all.

I simply put him on ignore.

I asked him 3 times what, besides superfan trash talk, does he bring to the forum, and he couldn't cite a thing. This was the last straw. The guy is a troll, and judging by how he locked right on to me, likely yet another SafeSpace alt. (He's been doing this for YEARS now, ever since I bested him in debate and he threw a galactic e-tantrum)

He can start all the threads about me he wants, but he won't be posting in my threads, nor do I have to see his superfan trash talk gumming up the forum.

As with the other alts/trolls that lock on to people and get into childish e-beefs, I just ignore them and in due time they are banned for trolling. It's par for the course.

When did you last talk boxing?
                  I do on occasion. I believe I did last week.

Either way, you don't see posting about blowing dudes or gay man sex.

That's obviously y'alls area of interest and expertise.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 04-28-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

My answers would go:

1. $10 billion

2. $5,000.00

3. Would rather die
                    You're really selling yourself short there on #2. How many hours do you think it will take to read all those books? Then write a 50 page dissertation on them

Comment

Working...
                    X