Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF have Wilders trainers been doing his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF have Wilders trainers been doing his whole career?

He had to learn to jab from Lennox Lewis in a car park and his throwing technique, defence etc is awful. All he has is a punch. One of the least skilled HW title holders in history. Getting outboxed by Szpilka.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He had to learn to jab from Lennox Lewis in a car park and his throwing technique, defence etc is awful. All he has is a punch. One of the least skilled HW title holders in history. Getting outboxed by Szpilka.
    We all know you don't want to see him fight AJ. We get it

Comment

Had Emmanuel Stewart not die, Wilder would have been a Tommy Hearns like heavyweight. But Wilder atm looks like Charles Martin skill wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        It's Wilder fans that don't want the fight. Joshua fans want Wilder to accept the offer.

Comment

Had Floyd Mayweather offered Pacquiao 120 million flat fee back in 2010 (6 times Pacquiao's highest purse) we would have seen it back in 2010.

While Joshua offers Wilder 6x his highest purse (12.5 million dollars) we are still not getting any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Had Floyd Mayweather offered Pacquiao 120 million flat fee back in 2010 (6 times Pacquiao's highest purse) we would have seen it back in 2010.

While Joshua offers Wilder 6x his highest purse (12.5 million dollars) we are still not getting any fight.
            You're talking to the wrong person. I don't talk Floyd-Manny. I'm living in the present not the past

Comment

Yeah its true. His technique is awful but the power is just crazy. Hes getting outboxed in almost every fight except maybe for the Stiverne fight.

Comment

imagine wilder with decent boxing skills

Comment

You're talking to the wrong person. I don't talk Floyd-Manny. I'm living in the present not the past
                  I'm to display the comparison which many Wilder fans are doing by telling people that Manny rejected a flat fee also.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I'm to display the comparison which many Wilder fans are doing by telling people that Manny rejected a flat fee also.
                    yeah valid argument. Mayweather offered pacquiao a 40 mio flat fee, which would have been double what he had earned usually.

so a comparable flat fee for wilder who makes 1.5 - 2 mio dollar would be 3-4mio dollar.

Comment

Working...
                    X