No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    we will see how kawhi does without pop and his system. i mean kawhi might not even finish the season with the raptors....

he was protected in san antonio. came up with hall of fame coaches, gms, and teammates.

we will see how he handles not having that strong central government in the front office. we will see how he handles kyle lowry and vice versa if kawhi starts flaking out on them....
    Doubt it. Raptors going to that finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Toronto will finish first.
      No ****ing way...

Comment

• Anybody trying to take somebody's team over in fantasy basketball? You'll have Anthony Davis FANTASY GAWD, and the season didn't even start yet. It's fun, not time consuming if you don't let it be, and chat is lit, it's like the lounge but 10x better without the political and racial bs

Comment

• Westbrook out of OKC’s season opener vs GSW tonight

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Doubt it. Raptors going to that finals.
              Lmfao

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                No ****ing way...
                Who you got finishing first, Ali?

Comment

• Celtics running the east for sure barring injuries. Even if Kwahi is healthy, I don't trust the Raptors til I actually see them make the finals.

Sixers still missing a piece and a Simmons shooting ability. But if Simmons becomes a good shooters he will be the best player in the NBA for a really long time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      Celtics running the east for sure barring injuries. Even if Kwahi is healthy, I don't trust the Raptors til I actually see them make the finals.

Sixers still missing a piece and a Simmons shooting ability. But if Simmons becomes a good shooters he will be the best player in the NBA for a really long time.
                      Simmons already is

Ben made Kyrie look foolish today but Sixers bench is trash

It’s he and Joel plus scrubs
                      Last edited by Tomjas; 10-17-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X