Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion which of these 3 young fighters will have the best career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis for me. I think he's a brilliant fighter and still very young. His last two opponents were very strong fighters and he destroyed them with ease. If he can keep his feet on the ground he could be special.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Easily David Benavidez...

Keep dreaming....

1.his defense is trash.
      2.It's too easy to get inside on him
      3.He doesn't mix offense with defense.

Tank is on a different level..

You can't walk-in and lay your head on Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        All good choices, I voted Gvozdyk because LHW is now an interesting division with a lot of upcoming talent.
        You mean the 30 y/o that got dropped hard on his ass by Tommy Karpency??

That mofo?

Comment

theres better prospects out there than them guys.

Comment

Davis imo is the most talented of the young guys in boxing right now. Very quick, very strong, sharp reflexes and hopefully good stamina (kinda lacked it in his championship winning fight but found a second wind).

Benavidez is skilled, no doubt and a solid pro atm but very young in a relatively weak division. I wouldn't much care for Benavidez in the era of Calzaghe, Kessler and co but right now, I think with 2 more years of experience, he'll be world champ and posisbly one of the best if not the best out there at 168.

I havent seen much of the other guy apart from highlight packages so won't say much.

Comment

Davis, he has shown even with all that power that he is thinking in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                30 isn't young. That leaves you with the other two. So I'll say Benavidez. I can't trust a fighter (Davis) who blows up in weight between fights.
                Benavidez swells up plenty between fights.

I don't trust a fighter who's defense sucks and doesn't mix offense with defense....and lets you lay on him.

Davis is special...

Benavidez is just big.

Comment

I think all three show promise. Benavidez is in a weak division and will likely move to 175 at some point in his career when he runs out of fights at 168. DeGale, Ramirez, Groves, Eubank Jr. are about as good as it gets for him.

Gvozdyk has the potential to rule 175. There's Ward, Kovalev, Stevenson, and Jack which all make for compelling match ups.

Davis is in a talent rich weight class and may end up being one of the most avoided fighters in boxing along with Loma, Spence and Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You mean the 30 y/o that got dropped hard on his ass by Tommy Karpency??

That mofo?

Exactly that guy! He got dropped by Karpency but he got back up and ****ed him up. Then he ****ed Chilemba up. Then he used Yunieski Gonzalez's head as his own personal punching bag and really ****ed him up.
                    He is in a great division filled with many upcoming talented guys, has great power, and has a good 3-4 years of his prime to get some awesome fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X