No announcement yet.

David Haye to Boente: "I accepted your offer in December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    I think about the future outcomes as well. When Lennox fought Vitali he didn't really know Vitali would become what he did, but today it's arguably Lennox's best win in career.
    Tyson was totally past prime, Holyfield as well (was beaten badly by Bowe a couple year prior to their fight).

Again I am not against. But I can't stand people claiming nonsesnse as Vitali is scared or ducking... It's just ludicrous.
    (imagine) If Vitali approaches me and asks what to do, I would tell him to do it if he feels he can, if not I would suggest him to take a nice farewell fight in Kiev and call it a day.
    Haye is by no means in position to request anything... If he is hungry, he can go for wlad.. or he knows he would never beat any brother till they are way past it...
    Holyfield is Lewis' best win. Less than a year and a half before he whomped Tyson and avenged against Moorer in all time great fashion. Vits may arguably be his second greatest win. The thing is though the Vits win is only great now because of what Vittles went on to accomplish. At the time though he was still far more accomplished and seasoned than Fury. If his career flopped the win would never be held in high regard. That's why you can't just assume Fury would be the better fight for Vittles instead of Haye. While David is no all time great he has proven himself far more than Fury. The point is Vits is still a top contender. Haye is a top contender. The fight will bring more money and more attention than any other heavyweight fight. To say you have no interest is the equivalent of a duck under these circumstances. Want to retire? Cool! But if you keep fighting and take on another soft touch its just another strike against an already weak resume.

Comment

Working...
    X