This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    Long time no see? Typical City fan.. nowhere to be seen when times are difficult. Win 3 games on the bounce and out they come again. Joke club, couldn't even sell out their stadium for a Champions League semi-final. Fake club with no fans and no history.
    They sold their soul to the devil that club.

Deep down they are distraught at Hart going, he was a City legend.

Oil money trumps all.

Could you imagine some 2 bob hype job coming in and selling Schmeichel?.

Obviously he was no where near Schmeichel, but he was their Schmeichel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      He's an Argie, it's in their DNA to be a bit of a ****.

I always hate the "he's not that type of player" defence. I even heard an ex prem ref use it the other day on the radio.
      It is bizarre. You have to take each incident on its own merits.

Hope Aguero get his ban, tbh. Great player but it is due. Costa basically needs to leave to have a better career imo because 'he IS that sort of player'.

He'd get a 6 game ban for both those incidents.

Comment

• Chelsea buy back David Luiz.

I guess I understand it a little bit. Ball playing center back and considering the state of the transfer window, not too pricey either.

He just sucks at defending, full stop.

And we buy some unknown fiorentina left back. I don't know about that one. We know what we get with Luiz but this Alonso guy. May have been better off throwing money at Wenger for Gibbs or buying Ryan Bertrand back.

Comment

• I think Alonso will do fine. He did well as a teen at Bolton and then in his early twenties at Sunderland so he will have been at the sharp end of English football doing lots of defending for two pretty weak teams.

Not gonna lie and say I have seen a lot of him but a 6'2 left-back? That alone makes him an asset in both penalty areas. Besides he only has to be better than Ivanovic.

Comment

• Chelsea sold van aanholt and Ryan bertrand for £12M and bought Rahman and Alonso for £45M all within the last two years

Also filipe luis bought and then sold back to atletico LB position been an expensive mess since cole
            Last edited by Phenom; 09-01-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Chelsea sold van aanholt and Ryan bertrand for £12M and bought Rahman and Alonso for £45M all within the last two years

Also filipe luis bought and then sold back to atletico LB position been an expensive mess since cole
              Could be worse, think if you had Moreno there lad

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Could be worse, think if you had Moreno there lad
                Truth. Liverpool are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Liverpool are a joke.
                  U on the garys lad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    They sold their soul to the devil that club.

Deep down they are distraught at Hart going, he was a City legend.

Oil money trumps all.

Could you imagine some 2 bob hype job coming in and selling Schmeichel?.

Obviously he was no where near Schmeichel, but he was their Schmeichel.
                    Says who?

Hart's been splitting fan opinion for ages. Common knowledge that he's always been a pretty reliable shot-stopper at world level and in big games. Also common knowledge that he's about semi-pro level when it comes to distribution.

Loads of our fans think Yaya is a goon yet he'd still be widely acknowledged as a bigger legend at the club than Hart.

As I said, Hart shouts a lot and wears his heart on his sleeve so he'll always get the fans on side. More of an inditement on his character than his ability.

Nothing like the Schmeichel thing cos he was undisputedly world class at what he did and also he was never asked to play in a Pep system which requires a different breed of GK.

Comment

• Is there anyone out there who actually thinks Bravo WON'T improve our team as a replacement for Hart?

Seen a lot of people moaning about Hart's 'mistreatment', does anyone seriously think Hart could've played in that system? Or you just moaning for the sake of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X