• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post

I can't blame them too much if this is true. FFS Levy is such a **** tease
    Surely not

Jesus. That's a new low for Levy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Surely not

Jesus. That's a new low for Levy.
      Saido is not happy. Unfortunately I have no idea what he's on about. I think Jeremy Peace is the WBA chairman but it still doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Saido is not happy. Unfortunately I have no idea what he's on about. I think Jeremy Peace is the WBA chairman but it still doesn't make much sense.

Yeah he is. If he means he will never play for WBA while he is chairman then that's breach of contract. I don't know what else it could mean.

Articulate young chap though isn't he

I sense a late bid for Defoe on the cards

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Yeah he is. If he means he will never play for WBA while he is chairman then that's breach of contract. I don't know what else it could mean.

Articulate young chap though isn't he

I sense a late bid for Defoe on the cards
          We'll get 'Arry and Crouchy in too.

Comment

We'll get 'Arry and Crouchy in too.
            Berbatov is a free agent?

Talking of free agents where did Ron Vlaar go? he was linked with united for ages but haven't heard jack for months. Decent center back.

Comment

• Sooo.. Van Gaal plays a formation with one out and out striker.. sells the only experienced poacher we have..

Leaving us with Wilson amd Rooney.. one a prospect.. the other a number 10

Loans out one of the best attacking prospects in the world..

Then spends 35m on a winger cum striker who is 19 and nobody has ever heard off..

Honestly he deserves to be off if results are not looking good mid january.. Moyes might have actually been able to do something with 300m

Comment

• This is one of the worst things Wenger has ever done to Arsenal. The lack of ambition is repulsive.

Comment

• Berahino looks a decent player but he needs to wind his neck in and start focussing on his football.

His club was offered £5million plus add ons lol. Obviously they arent going to accept that. Deal with it. Play better this season and maybe big clubs might put in some decent offers that WBA will consider

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Berahino looks a decent player but he needs to wind his neck in and start focussing on his football.

His club was offered £5million plus add ons lol. Obviously they arent going to accept that. Deal with it. Play better this season and maybe big clubs might put in some decent offers that WBA will consider
                    I think he was so pissed off with the chairman because Pulis was happy for the move to go through. Still he's clearly a little scrote who should have got his head down, smashed as many goals as he could and tried again in January or next summer.

Comment

• 80 million euros for Martial who's a good young player but is yet to prove how much he's worth. Next year they'll make a 200 millions offer for Fekir...

Comment

Working...
                      X