No announcement yet.

Are you a committed defender of Israel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geze View Post
    The thing is Egypt felt threatened by Hamas that is why they too joined the blaockade.Hamas is out to anihilate all or as much Israeli as they can.They said it and kept saying it.If they will only shut up and talk like the faction that preceeded them I'll bet any money all parties will be on the table before you can say "Margarito is not a cheater".
    Egypt wants the tourist resorts along with its police state governed by a Pharoah that has been "elected" in power since 1981. Most of these are from Western investment.

Terrible country. Move their own people off land using the police to build resorts on the Red Sea...Pharonic level persecutors.

Police is the best job you can get. They lock em up in huge camps for shifts that last weeks at a time. Heavy SWAT type guys all over the place.

Water cannon, tear gas, sand guns..

Folk move away to Jordan and Syria to get better paid work..
    Last edited by omarinbox; 06-16-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
      Now thats just a dumb post.
      thats the truth, the palestinians are dumb they bring this **** onto themselves by resisting and not accepting israel. If they just submit then all will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBud View Post
        thats the truth, the palestinians are dumb they bring this **** onto themselves by resisting and not accepting israel. If they just submit then all will be good.
        No, kid your post is dumb as it tries to relate ancient history (not only pre-enlightenment but pre-dark ages) to this conflict.

Now you go on to say Palestinians bought this on themselves by resisting and not accepting Israel. How do you bring armed forces pointing guns to your heads to evict you out of your homes upon yourself?

Your comments are dumb.

Comment

Now thats just a dumb post.
          No, kid your post is dumb as it tries to relate ancient history (not only pre-enlightenment but pre-dark ages) to this conflict.

Now you go on to say Palestinians bought this on themselves by resisting and not accepting Israel. How do you bring armed forces pointing guns to your heads to evict you out of your homes upon yourself?

Your comments are dumb.
          no u are dumb thats how it is in a war, israel ever since it existed has always been in a state of war against palestinians and its neighbors and the humanitarian crap is ignored for good as it is always used and exploited by an enemy.

Comment

I really don't know what the above poster is ranting/raving about, but all I know that the moment I can hand out more reputation, I'm giving the OP pos reps and the above poster many neg reps.

Israel is a threat to peace. A belligerent and unreasonable war criminal rogue state that needs to be stopped.

*signed, a U.S. Combat Veteran of foreign-soil shooting wars

E

Comment

no u are dumb thats how it is in a war, israel ever since it existed has always been in a state of war against palestinians and its neighbors and the humanitarian crap is ignored for good as it is always used and exploited by an enemy.
              Very neighbourly.

Comment

I will give up my lands when you pull the hummus from my cold dead fingers...

Comment

And you wonder why nobody cares when your "Patriotic warriors etc." get slaughtered in Iraq and Afghanistan , coming home in Bodybags or wheelchairs.

Seriously, spend less time on the internet, and talk to real people. Maybe then you will get a dose of reality and stop acting like a dirty hillbilly.

Comment

Working...
                  X