No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Pacquiao is NO Champion, Thurman is WBA Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    So what I say about Floyd you want it to be kept out of the conversation? Man, you must really love the guy! Floyd, Espinoza, Floyd Sr and Ellerbe all have said that Floyd is coming back. So he is game! Sorry!

Plenty of times Floyd fought someone that YOU can easily have said, Floyd fight the best out there or retire already, like you said about Manny. Berto and McGregor were the most recent of the bunch but there were others. Cherry picking between Khan and Maidana was another one but that cherry pick almost went bad for Floyd. Also, it took your hero 5+ years to fight the best at 147. For Manny? Fight the champ next or retire? See my point?

Sorry but Floyd or Manny fighting Crawford/Spence is new stuff and belongs here!!!

and no, it is not a complaint because of what you said but rather ..... I'm just noticing a trend with you and some of the other Floyd fans. You want it one way for Manny. That is, fight Spence/Crawford/Thurman but not even a peep with Floyd. Even though Floyd said that he plans to come back.

With Floyd, all that I have heard for a decade is Floyd has the right to cherry pick whoever he wants!

If you called it the same way for both, I would have had no problem with your posts.

Lie? You said it here!!! Fight a champ or retire.

The thread is about what Crawford said about Manny. Has nothing to do with Floyd. That is why Floyd should be kept out of the conversation.

If you wish to talk about what Crawford said, cool. Instead, you are trying to pivot to something else because your feelings are hurt. That is pathetic.

I will only talk about Crawford, Manny or Thurman in this thread going forward.

Comment

Working...
    X