Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man down. WE ARE NO LONGER AT WAR. NO REASON TO KEEP SPENDING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS ON THE MILITARY! HISTORY 101. Once wars are over with the money used to win wars is transferred to other things like infrastructure, social programs, education. Inwardly focused. THINK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Go see how much money Trump is investing to fix and modernize the military after Obama damn near destroyed it through his 8 years, and then you might see why there is a deficit. It takes investment to fix things.

Don’t talk to me about the minimum wage jobs that Obama created. He averaged a 1.65% yearly GDP growth throughout his presidency.
      He's been president for two years, yet to can't point to a single rule that was in effect before he was president, but now no longer in effect? Are you serious?

Beyond that, point to any article, anywhere I'll give you, that shows some drastically massive increase in military spending since 2016, lol.

Donald Trump signed a tax cut bill, completely financed by debt, that goosed the GDP numbers for I believe two quarters (with the windfall going almost exclusively to rewarding execs, front loading already planned capital projects, and stock buybacks), the projected GDP figure is at about 2.8% for this next quarter, with the projections of growth returning to sub-2.5% again going forward after that.

Why lie about stuff that's easy to find?

https://money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2017/01/06/obama-economy-10-charts-final/3.html

15% over the seven years following the Great Recession; not awesome, but 2.2% isn't terrible either.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2018/05/17/trump-lags-behind-his-predecessors-on-economic-growth/

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        Man down. WE ARE NO LONGER AT WAR. NO REASON TO KEEP SPENDING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS ON THE MILITARY! HISTORY 101. Once wars are over with the money used to win wars is transferred to other things like infrastructure, social programs, education. Inwardly focused. THINK.
        Yeah I'm sure Russians or China or NK, Iran are cool enough right?
        Heck we should just scrap all the planes huh.

Comment

• No. Just not spend billions when we are not at war. Did we GEAR UP for war once Vietnam ended? No. We instead used that money for things ignored during war time. THINK.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            No. Just not spend billions when we are not at war. Did we GEAR UP for war once Vietnam ended? No. We instead used that money for things ignored during war time. THINK.
            C'mon you really want to wait until a war to start fixing planes? Wtf!

Comment

• We are doing much more than fix planes. 649 BILLION DOLLARS IN 2018. We are not at war. Unheard of especially at a time where we have crumbling infrastructure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Lol.

Magically, every one of the named people in the situation, and all of the folks listed as having attended the believed party, just happened to have no recollection of anything that happened that summer? Gtfoh.

Mark Judge was directly accused of being in the very room while the alleged assault happened, yet he couldn't say that he wasn't in the room? Seriously? All he could come up with is some mealy mouth lawyer speak?

Now, I don't know about you, but I actually was a square in school; books, sports, school dances, and basically didn't have my first real taste of beer until I was 17.

Are you honestly going to stand by this nonsense of losing the entire memory of one of your high school summers? That's your whole thing?
                I’m 39 now. Outside of my 3 or 4 close friends in high school, I could not name anyone else right now. I do not remember their names and don’t remember most of their faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I’m 39 now. Outside of my 3 or 4 close friends in high school, I could not name anyone else right now. I do not remember their names and don’t remember most of their faces.
                  Kavanaugh had his calendar marked with his 3 or 4 close friends, and not a one of them could affirmatively side with his story.

This is an aside, but if you and your 4 close friends had the means to rent a house for the week during a summer, let's even say it was the summer before your junior year, I doubt that you and all of your friends, even at almost 40, would wipe that experience from your memories.

Comment

Kavanaugh had his calendar marked with his 3 or 4 close friends, and not a one of them could affirmatively side with his story.

This is an aside, but if you and your 4 close friends had the means to rent a house for the week during a summer, let's even say it was the summer before your junior year, I doubt that you and all of your friends, even at almost 40, would wipe that experience from your memories.
                    I can get with that. It’s a great deal of speculation though.

Comment

Well their is a memory epidemic and long term alcohol abuse has some correlations but I say they are just lying.

Now if the lady drank laced punch, it could have an effect but I doubt her to. Kavanaugh has convicted himself and the laced punch seems just a distraction from the real issues.

In the meantime, Obama is influencing drunks including some on this forum

Comment

Working...
                      X