Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    No I wasn’t. That ko was set up. Stoppage was bs. Arum paid for it. TErrance whipped this fool but he damn sho ko that fool. I don’t need give a damn what y’all say.
    Ha lol.
    The conspiracy theorist.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Bruh I'm a first time home owner and I just got my city school tax bill, I will beat up a hundred kids for 10 bucks each, line em up
      That's your problem but since you are willing to go so low to make a buck, why not go sell your a$$?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        It didn't seem planned to me. Benavidez wanted to bang it out in that round after posturing all fight. If he had tried to bang with Bud earlier, the fight would have ended earlier.
        Did to me. That uppercut didn’t land that flush and the ref Definelty jumped in way too quick. Benavides was still trading away. Bad stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          You guys ever hear of Floyd Mayweather Jr?

He was pretty good.

He became a PPV start after top rank.

Comment

• Benavidez got heart but his leg doesn't look good enough to be mobile enough to hang with the 147 guys he's a sitting duck

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              The good news is the fights over. The bad news is I wont get that 35 mins back.

Man that was a TERRIBLE fight and boring as fuk!
              Crawford is overrated as fck. Heiland 2.0 was begging to be kod from early on & Crawford made it seem like he was fighting a p4p rather than Heiland 2.0

Comment

We won't be finding out anytime soon.
                We know Arum will hide him because he doesn't want his new cash cow to get exposed. He will milk him and keep him safe until he can't keeping making money off him.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                  Easy fight for Spence or Mikey. One legged Jose was hitting him. Imagine what a fighter of Spence/Mikey's caliber would do to Crawford.
                  He would beat Garcia. Too fast and Mikey doesnt carry power up to 147.

Comment

That's your problem but since you are willing to go so low to make a buck, why not go sell your a$$?
                    Woah man you don’t just go straight to a$$ selling. There are alternatives lol

Comment

• Would fire massive loads on her juggs. Owwwee!

Comment

Working...
                      X