No announcement yet.

How do you rate Lomachenko’s defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    D+ at best. He has no defense. His offense is his defense. I mean we saw what an old, slow, 14 loss fighter did to him. And linares almost knocked him cold the fck out with a fcking jab lmao.

Defense? Lmao EE fighters dont have defense. Look at triple Ls face after the canelo fight. He used his face to block power shot after power shot.
    LMAO at this guy. No defense? You clearly are in denial if you really think that. Also, it was a SD loss to a cheat and an idiot ref. And almost KO’d by a jab? Are you honestly this stupid to not even know the difference between a jab and a right hand counter, let alone know what being almost knocked cold looks like when clearly he wasn’t hurt at all?
    I love how people forget that Loma barely got a scratch when he fought the so called defensive master Rigo. Loma looked like Pernell Whitaker when he reduced the sharpshooter Rigo to just punching air.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      At least he hasn't got a loss to a cab driver. You trying to compare Loma to Mayweather is a battle you can't win. Mayweather is the greatest fighter of the last 25 years. Lomahenko simply isn't, give it up.
      you're the one "arguing"...we're talking about how good defensively loma is. when making any comparison with mayweather, the stats that you say are garbage anyway, don't tell the whole story.

I highly doubt loma surpasses mayweather, but his career isn't over yet. seems like you've already decided Floyd is the greatest you'll see in your lifetime, regardless of who comes along and what they accomplish.

Comment

His defence is an A for me.
        If he can hardly get hit by Rigo he's got good defence.
        Actually might just re-watch that fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          you're the one "arguing"...we're talking about how good defensively loma is. when making any comparison with mayweather, the stats that you say are garbage anyway, don't tell the whole story.

I highly doubt loma surpasses mayweather, but his career isn't over yet. seems like you've already decided Floyd is the greatest you'll see in your lifetime, regardless of who comes along and what they accomplish.
          You were the one making comparisons which were incorrect. I corrected you.

Comment

You were the one making comparisons which were incorrect. I corrected you.
            Lol...you can literally compare anything. There's no incorrect way to compare one thing to another. Their defensive stats were close enough to say they were similar too, so other than taking the time to bag lick mayweather and refuse to have any type of discussion, you didn't add much to the discussion.

Comment

Lol...you can literally compare anything. There's no incorrect way to compare one thing to another. Their defensive stats were close enough to say they were similar too, so other than taking the time to bag lick mayweather and refuse to have any type of discussion, you didn't add much to the discussion.
              You said they had around the same numbers. Which was factually wrong.

You were bag licking Loma trying to make him something he isn't.

Comment

No he actually can't. He hasn't the mental capacity to do that. Gotta keep it simple for the simple.

Comment

You said they had around the same numbers. Which was factually wrong.

You were bag licking Loma trying to make him something he isn't.
                  Their defensive numbers were close....Floyd had better plus minus which is to be expected cuz he's far more economic. Loma is a very good defensive fighter...I'm not trying to make him out to be something other than that.

Comment

Wasn't he statistically around the same as Floyd in terms of plus/minus? Pretty impressive for a guy who fights more aggressively.
                    Their defensive numbers were close....Floyd had better plus minus which is to be expected cuz he's far more economic. Loma is a very good defensive fighter...I'm not trying to make him out to be something other than that.

Comment

Yes, I was going off memory from a previous thread, then I looked into it and loma's numbers for opponents landed punches per round were actually better than floyd's...but similar. Isn't defence what we're talking about here?

Comment

Working...
                      X