Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I'll Be Ready For Anthony Joshua In April!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I'll Be Ready For Anthony Joshua In April!

Dillian Whyte put himself back into world title contention with a big win. The Brixton heavyweight retained his WBC Silver title at the O2 Arena in London. Whyte, however, was out on his feet in the latter stages of the contest against former WBO world champion Joseph Parker, who was dropped twice during the contest, and will now be looking to find a world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wanna see this if wilder doesn't happen

Comment

**** off ******, you suck

Comment

Urgh, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-novice View Post
          Wanna see this if wilder doesn't happen
          Would you also pay to see Tyson Fury eat slop from a pig trough?

Comment

Dear Dillian Whyte:

First you left Parker off the hook when you had him almost out (and I lost money for that), then you nearly got knocked out by a less-than-average heavyweight who we all were hoping to be removed from the equation given his capacity to stink out joints.

The verdict is: pìss off. Joshua would crush you worse than ever.

Comment

good stuff, whytes earnt his shot. gave joshua a good fight first time round and hes worked hard to get himself back into contention. ive got no problem with this fight.

Comment

Wouldn’t mind seeing Whyte miller first if I’m honest

Big Whyte fan bit I think the Joshua fight would end the same way as the first

Would be nice for him to make a big wedge again though .. another Joshua pay day and he’s set for life

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  good stuff, whytes earnt his shot. gave joshua a good fight first time round and hes worked hard to get himself back into contention. ive got no problem with this fight.
                  Other then staggering Joshua he got his ass kicked first fight please no one wants this rematch besides wilder haters

Comment

No chance that Wilder defends his title against Usyk. He would be completely outboxed and he´d have only a puncher´s chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X