NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I will get back to him on that

But Big Ballers like you and Adam Ali should be at least betting $50. It shouldn't be a problem to you too because if Bitcoin reaches $20,000 mark then $50 will be minuscule to you. I gonna see if he is willing to put down $50. If he is willing, will you be willing too?
    I wouldn't bet real money with anyone here that I don't have a good relationship with. I don't know these mfers from anyone & I'm convinced some of these dummies got several alt accts so who's who & who's this guy + that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I wouldn't bet real money with anyone here that I don't have a good relationship with. I don't know these mfers from anyone & I'm convinced some of these dummies got several alt accts so who's who & who's this guy + that guy.
      The way I see it. If you are correct and he doesn't pay you, shame on him.
      If you are incorrect and you pay him, that's an honourable move, man.

Adam Ali says he owns a few businesses and invests a lot otherwise. We will able to call his bluff if he doesn't pay up.

Comment

The way I see it. If you are correct and he doesn't pay you, shame on him.
        If you are incorrect and you pay him, that's an honourable move, man.

Adam Ali says he owns a few businesses and invests a lot otherwise. We will able to call his bluff if he doesn't pay up.
        Yea I don't really care about it THAT much first off. And like I said I've rarely if ever bet real money with anyone who's not a friend & someone I trust so idk about this going anywhere that you are trying to move it to.

Comment

Yea I don't really care about it THAT much first off. And like I said I've rarely if ever bet real money with anyone who's not a friend & someone I trust so idk about this going anywhere that you are trying to move it to.
          So it's a no. Gotcha!
          What you gonna do with those points when you win 'em?

Comment

So it's a no. Gotcha!
            What you gonna do with those points when you win 'em?
            Probably only slightly less than I'd do if I won $50 from him.

Comment

Probably only slightly less than I'd do if I won $50 from him.
              Just so you know, he hasn't replied either on that $50 bet. It seems to be a bit too much for him too.

Comment

Yo, A.K. Are you trying to change the e-coins to cash or not?
                I heard about coinbase

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I heard about coinbase
                  You got the cash yet?

Comment

You got the cash yet?
                    Hey bro.... I’m looking for you around March. Once I’ve gotten BOLD, I’m GOLD! The bold ish didn’t work for me with Lamont, but I will be seeing you when I move towards the top of the poll!
                    I think the $ thing would work if we could integrate pay pal or something of that nature. Was just reading what you and EFF PANDAS were talking bout.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      Hey bro.... I’m looking for you around March. Once I’ve gotten BOLD, I’m GOLD! The bold ish didn’t work for me with Lamont, but I will be seeing you when I move towards the top of the poll!
                      I think the $ thing would work if we could integrate pay pal or something of that nature. Was just reading what you and EFF PANDAS were talking bout.
                      It's all good. I hope to see you up in the top ten grinding it out as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X