Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Wilder´s goal in his boxing career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went for the first one,cause i dont think hes even gonna cash out against AJ. he hinted in his twitter post about retirement. I could genuinely see him retiring in next couple of years, saying he was too avoided, has fallen out of love with the sport and has proven all he could cause noone would fight him or some ****. Ive never known someone make such a mountain out of a molehill in all my years of following boxing, as wilder has with this blood pressure medication debacle.Hes handled it like an absolute child.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I mean you act like he is the one failing the drug tests..how is Wilder to blame??
      You know why Wilder is to blame.
      He's a threat the fighters they like.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        went for the first one,cause i dont think hes even gonna cash out against AJ. he hinted in his twitter post about retirement. I could genuinely see him retiring in next couple of years, saying he was too avoided, has fallen out of love with the sport and has proven all he could cause noone would fight him or some ****. Ive never known someone make such a mountain out of a molehill in all my years of following boxing, as wilder has with this blood pressure medication debacle.Hes handled it like an absolute child.
        AJ won't even say Wilder's name.

Comment

Make as much money as possible before he gets KTFO by Joshua in his cash-out fight. What else could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
            Make as much money as possible before he gets KTFO by Joshua in his cash-out fight. What else could it be?
            That's not his goal...that's your nonsense.

His goal is to unify.
            He's the only heavyweight with that goal.

AJ won't even say Wilder's name...nor will Parker.

They know what awaits them.

Comment

Working...
            X