Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Shabranskyy get a title fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Shabranskyy get a title fight?

I'm kind of steamed Kovaquit gets the belt back so easily. Shabranskyy is a bum, straight up.

The fight before Kovaquit he fought a 10-0-1 dude in a 10 rounder and he fight before that he fought a fùcking 8 rounder against a bum thats 10-15. The fight before that he got his asś whipped like a mule.

How the fùck does a boxer fighting that level of opposition get a crack at the title?

It's like Kovaquit gets the title back without any real fight.

Boxing is so fixed at this point its ******ed. Are y'all going to tell me Shabranskyy is one of the best in the division?

Why didn't Adonis, Badou, or Barrera get a crack at the title?

The entire fiasco is an embarassment.

Same way bums like Broadhurst and Enrico Keolling (sp) do....

Comment

The WBO made it a title fight probably because it’s Kovalev. Do you really want Kovalev to fight his way up again? Why waste any time? Now that Kovalev has the belt he can fight Bivol, Beterbiev or Stevenson for unification, or defend it against top contenders such as Gvozdyk, Alvarez, Jack or even Barrera. But are you gonna deny that Kovalev belongs in the top 3 in LHW? There are some amazing fights to be made in the division now, so why complain. Talk shlt all you want and call him quitter, but Kovalev is willing to fight anyone and take any challenge. He’s not one to delay negotiations and behave like a diva.
      Last edited by Vlad_; 12-01-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

He should not have been given a shot at the vacant title. Many other boxers were more deserving. You shouldn't call Kovalev Kovaquit because he didn't guit. Of course you can call him whatever you like but I don't think he deserves the quit label you are putting on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Talk shlt all you want and call him quitter, but Kovalev is willing to fight anyone and take any challenge. He’s not one to delay negotiations and behave like a diva.
          Everytime Adonis gets brought up they can't seem to make the fight and keep blaming Adonis. Kovaquit; from what I'm understanding, doesn't get the money right?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Everytime Adonis gets brought up they can't seem to make the fight and keep blaming Adonis. Kovaquit; from what I'm understanding, doesn't get the money right?
            What is your question or point?

Comment

Dat white ass privilege mayne!

Comment

He’s not one to delay negotiations and behave like a diva.
                Nahhh he leaves that to her "Duva"... She's pretty good at that... 2015 anyone ?

Comment

What is your question or point?
                  Contrary to your claims, Kovalev isn't willing to fight anyone and take any challenge. He keeps dodging the biggest threat in his division.

He's not a real champion and I'm sick seing these fake champs posturing like they're doing something.

I just don't feel like he's really a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Contrary to your claims, Kovalev isn't willing to fight anyone and take any challenge. He keeps dodging the biggest threat in his division.

He's not a real champion and I'm sick seing these fake champs posturing like they're doing something.

I just don't feel like he's really a champion.
                    Adonis fighting Fonfara twice is more deserving of that title then?

Comment

Working...
                    X