Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Andre Berto for IBF title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People always bring up how Spence doesn't have defense and his chin is questionable~ Berto for his flaws will answer those questions. If Spence has no defense then it is a firefight which Spence probably wins but Berto is a pretty tough guy so he could outlast Spnce if Spence doesn't have much toughness.

It is not the greatest fight in the world but it is a decent test for Spence against a veteran trial horse who has fought a who slew of dudes. Berto is there to be hit though and Spence has a pretty good offensive arsenal so he should be able to beat Berto up but I think the fight ends up fun because Berto will land some of his as well for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Yeah Berto should totally get the fight ahead of Diego Chaves...... WTF?

Comment

I'm so tired of Berto to be honest, but this isn't a bad fight for Spence. He needs to stay busy and get as many rounds as he can to gain more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          How does Berto keep getting thrown into these title discussions, and everyone seems ok with it??
          He is the Arreola of WW..

Comment

Good opportunity for Spence to fight another experienced guy to Get some good rounds under the belt.. But sadly he won't get enough.. Spence takes him out in 6 rounds..

Comment

Weaker fight for Spence than I was hoping for

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Bundu is better than Andre Berto so I hope they can get a better opponent than Berto there is just no way Berto see's 12 rounds with Spence it would be a brutal swollen up eye all over again TKO or perhaps a brutal KO Berto is just tailor made for this guy.

I'd love to see Terence Crawford move away from 140lbs and throw a challenge out to Spence but doubt he'd have the balls to fight somone as good as that he's content picking on smaller guys who are slow plodders.

A ggg fan demanding Crawford to move up AGAIN,while advocating his idol not move up at all.

Comment

How does Berto keep getting thrown into these title discussions, and everyone seems ok with it??
                  My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Jesus, Berto has more lives than a cat.

Comment

Because we're realistic with out expectations which are exceptionally low since all these promotional and network divisions, of course you know and agree all this.

As boxing fans we've become accustomed to just accepting it as it's the casuals who think it's a great match up and they'll attend these mismatches.

Like stated earlier if Brook was prepared to fight Spence we'd be ok but we have to settle for dudes ditching their belts moving up to avoid challenges. I don't recall Brook having trouble making weight for Porter, Dan and Bizier, it's obviously too difficult now Spence is mandatory though right.

Comment

Working...
                      X