Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young dudes, help me find a way to my highly intelligent buddy to forget about her???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    For tech issues go to my buddy. Senior software arechetict.

For Ho's No!

I gotta let him figure some simple **** out for himself!
    i dont know what that means dude. im just asking what is his ethnicity and what are their ages....

Comment

Since when was the Lounge's main purpose to serve as an agony aunt page for twenty something year old aspies who have no grasp of social interactions and have about as much grounding in life as an eight year old?

There's literally new thread every day about someone's problems with women that are easily solved if the person in question just pulled their balls back out from inside them and applied a bit of common sense.

Comment

When I met him a long time ago yes, kinda! The mystery of Asian poon!! Look at that face book fool who married a below avg Asian girl. Shocking! John Lennon marrying Yoko! Shocking stuff really!
        Not a mystery if you went to Stanford, UC Irvine, UCLA, etc. It's like 70% female, and most of those are Asian.

They have 1 nerdy dude to pass around between them so his college years are heaven. Then college ends. He's still wanting his nerdy asian sex kittens but they want to be spanked by steel mill workers.
        Last edited by ////; 05-08-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          i dont know what that means dude. im just asking what is his ethnicity and what are their ages....
          He is white about 36, the women are late 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
            Not a mystery if you went to Stanford, UC Irvine, UCLA, etc. It's like 70% female, and most of those are Asian.

They have 1 nerdy dude to pass around between them so his college years are heaven. but then college ends. He's still wanting his nerdy asian sex kittens but they want to be spanked by steel mill workers.
            Seems that way! They love guys who lay pipe but offer no future.
            I love the guy like a lil brother, but some things you gotta learn on your own!

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
              Since when was the Lounge's main purpose to serve as an agony aunt page for twenty something year old aspies who have no grasp of social interactions and have about as much grounding in life as an eight year old?

There's literally new thread every day about someone's problems with women that are easily solved if the person in question just pulled their balls back out from inside them and applied a bit of common sense.
              I am an older guy asking younger guys what is up with younger dudes.
              I don't get it!

Comment

They have 1 nerdy dude to pass around between them so his college years are heaven. Then college ends. He's still wanting his nerdy asian sex kittens but they want to be spanked by steel mill workers.
                She is a UC Irvine grad! Wow, how the f did you figure that out???
                How??

Comment

She is a UC Irvine grad! Wow, how the f did you figure that out???
                  How??
                  I went to university in california so I know asian chicks who date programmers from Stanford then cheat on them come from UC irvine. Always.

Your buddy is just another statistic...

You need to throw away all of his Dream Theater albums, take him out to Bakersfield and hook him up with a red blooded cowgirl.
                  Last edited by ////; 05-08-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I went to university in california so I know asian chicks who date programmers from Stanford then cheat on them come from UC irvine. Always.

Your buddy is just another statistic...

You need to throw away all of his Dream Theater albums, take him out to Bakersfield and hook him up with a red blooded cowgirl.
                    Scary your ability to pin her down! ****!!

You are right, but he doesn't like white women at all!! Asian & Latina's only.
                    But, Latina women like aggressive men. Asian women like soft smart white boys that they can control.

I may take him whoring in Mexico and teach him the ropes.

I told him, "dude, you got a strong hand, white, in shape, kind, and cute! Great income! Why do you get crazy over ugly Asian women who look like hammer head sharks."

Get crazy over hot women of any race, but not too crazy!!

That Facebook dude, I want his cash, but not his woman. I live in Asia and she is below avg. Mark Z loves from his heart! Good for him!
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-08-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Give him johnny since theyre both little bishes

Comment

Working...
                      X