Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so threatened over Loma’s talent???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Why do people make him out to be such a hated fighter? He's not even close to that. Stop whining because a few people like to troll. Every fighter gets trolled. Lomachenko isnt hated around here, he gets just about nearly universal respect and then some.
    not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The guys complaining about race in this thread are the people that are usually the first to mention it in any threads i've been in. Don't be fooled. These are the race baiters.

Now onto Lomachenko. Everyone recognises Lomachenko is talented but when you start ignoring huge things like a fighter moving up 2 divisions to fight him and talking like he's the GOAT that's when people have to put tards in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        This is pretty much what it boils down to. Don't compare him to the greats, call him the best fighter in the world, then try to hand wave him getting his ass kicked by Salido. If he is as talented as his fanboys say he is why did he lose that fight?
        Eh, you're just being a d*k with that one, lol. That fight was bogus. First off he should have been docked countless points from his low blows.

But it was a learning lesson from his corner. They should never have allowed Salido to gain that much weight AFTER missing weight. They won't allow that to happen ever again I'm sure. PLUS - he almost stopped Salido at the end of the fight.

He would have killed him in an immediate rematch.

Comment

im not seeing the hate, why would anyone be threatened???????? because hes questioned just as other great fighters were?????? some of the greatest fighters of our time were trashed daily, the little criticism he receives isn't really that bad, its normal. u guys are trying to make something out of nothing, u were the same posters trashing great fighters for years now this....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The guys complaining about race in this thread are the people that are usually the first to mention it in any threads i've been in. Don't be fooled. These are the race baiters.

Now onto Lomachenko. Everyone recognises Lomachenko is talented but when you start ignoring huge things like a fighter moving up 2 divisions to fight him and talking like he's the GOAT that's when people have to put tards in their place.
            I would add that the loss to Salido showed the problems his style has when facing bigger and heavier men, especially those with experience that "muck" it up. That said, I think he would KO Salido if they fought again.

You can see the talent, the skill, the uniqueness. he definitely is special.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Why do people make him out to be such a hated fighter? He's not even close to that. Stop whining because a few people like to troll. Every fighter gets trolled. Lomachenko isnt hated around here, he gets just about nearly universal respect and then some.
              Ain't this the truth. A very small number of trolls frankly when you compare it to what other top fighters typically get.

But that doesn't fit in with their oppressed narrative so they will make a big deal out of obvious trolls like Ghost Rider and ignore that folks like Larry and I that are labeled GGG haters have nothing but positive things to say about Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Ain't this the truth. A very small number of trolls frankly when you compare it to what other top fighters typically get.

But that doesn't fit in with their oppressed narrative so they will make a big deal out of obvious trolls like Ghost Rider and ignore that folks like Larry and I that are labeled GGG haters have nothing but positive things to say about Lomachenko.
                great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  All these narrow minded people walking around with chips on their shoulders because some distant ancestor they probably never met has suffered some sort of racial discrimination in the PAST, grow up and move on you sad b*stards. The worlds moved far past all this black vs white ****.
                  While I agree with your sentiment (as it relates to boxing), racism is cultural conditioning, i.e. it is learned, and there are many, many societies worldwide that still suffer from it. I suspect they have not "moved far past" skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                    While I agree with your sentiment (as it relates to boxing), racism is cultural conditioning, i.e. it is learned, and there are many, many societies worldwide that still suffer from it. I suspect they have not "moved far past" skin color.
                    There’s always going to be a minority of backward people, states etc that refuse to move past it but in general the majority of human beings have, certainly any decent human being has

Comment

Working...
                    X