Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: A 'Fit' Tyson Fury Has Good Shot To Shock Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I had Klitchko winning . I also know to beat the champion you have to do more than land more body TAPS and fight to actually try snd win. Really only a FEW ppl watched this fight sober and more than once . The fight was far from anyone claiming to give a SCHOOLING ? lol

At the end of the day this fight was closer than the Parker vs Hughie Fury fight and Wlad actually landed more clean punches than Parker did with the RFEW punches he actually threw ....so make of that as yoyu wish ! lol

Either way it would have nothing to do with a Joshua style fight ,if anyone actually thought Fury would win they would do a Joshuas perm ban bet with me and as you can see cowards like denium has not stepped up bc he knows it will be good bye and he would have to create another one like Carlos etc ....lol
    Come on man. You can't be serious. It was at least 9 rounds to 3 for Fury.

Comment

I had Klitchko winning . I also know to beat the champion you have to do more than land more body TAPS and fight to actually try snd win. Really only a FEW ppl watched this fight sober and more than once . The fight was far from anyone claiming to give a SCHOOLING ? lol

At the end of the day this fight was closer than the Parker vs Hughie Fury fight and Wlad actually landed more clean punches than Parker did with the RFEW punches he actually threw ....so make of that as yoyu wish ! lol

Either way it would have nothing to do with a Joshua style fight ,if anyone actually thought Fury would win they would do a Joshuas perm ban bet with me and as you can see cowards like denium has not stepped up bc he knows it will be good bye and he would have to create another one like Carlos etc ....lol
      Stop tagging me in every thread you cretin, I think you want my ****....although i thought it was only Joshua's big black shlong you were interested in?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        What i make of that is that you don't understand boxing and should probably find a different sport to watch.

Then again, i knew that already.
        He's the worst poster on NSB, without a shadow of a doubt. His replies are nothing but cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
          Fury's got enough power when he sits on his shots. It won't be power that beats Joshua though when Fury fights him,it will be movement, feints and angles
          Fury has power like Ward does - they will happily outbox you while earning your respect with decent power - they ain't no pillow fists. If you give them the chance, they will also knock you pretty hard as well (Fury almost knocked down Klit in the 5th if memory serves)

Comment

Fury's got enough power when he sits on his shots. It won't be power that beats Joshua though when Fury fights him,it will be movement, feints and angles
            Exactly.

Fury will have Joshua tied in knots and he'll be blowing out of his arse after 5-6 rounds and Fury will finish the job. He might not have big KO power but AJ will be so tired that a light breeze will knock him over.

Comment

this wouldn't come as a shock to a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Stop tagging me in every thread you cretin, I think you want my ****....although i thought it was only Joshua's big black shlong you were interested in?
                Whatever you say RJJ GOAT or is it Carlos today? lol ....

Comment

Come on man. You can't be serious. It was at least 9 rounds to 3 for Fury.
                  Judge: Cesar Ramos 112-115
                  Judge: Ramon Cerdan 111-116
                  Judge: Raul Caiz Sr 112-115

"It was a grandstand finish with the crowd going willd. Two more huge blows had Tyson reeling, holding, and almost gone. It had been a tremendous effort by the giant Mancunian and I had him winning by TWO points . " Jeff Powell U.K sport Journalist .

Sorry but the fight was closer than you remember ,or cared too . It was actually closer than even the 2 judges had it and i cant really blame the one judge bc id be lying if i said it was easy to score when most of the shots looked to land on both sides without ACTUALLY landing watching CLOSELY .

Like i said Parker vs Hughie fight was no different with the exception of Tyson giving the illusion he was actually doing something to take a title away from the champion bc he wasnt as pressed as Hughie was ,he escaped with a title and he knows it .

Comment

he escaped with a title and he knows it
                    ah, get real man, fury went in to klinchko's backyard and made him look shot... 18m later Klit gave Joshua the fight of his life. it wasn't pretty to the casual eye maybe but fury did the job

re: hatton getting involved w/ Fury. if anyone knows how to lose weight, it'll be hatton's camp. whatshisname, that bodybuilder bloke who helped hatton slim down, some of those trade secrets will be coming in v handy right about now

Fury in shape can beat anyone. he's got an unpredictable edge. you can't teach that

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      ah, get real man, fury went in to klinchko's backyard and made him look shot... 18m later Klit gave Joshua the fight of his life. it wasn't pretty to the casual eye maybe but fury did the job

re: hatton getting involved w/ Fury. if anyone knows how to lose weight, it'll be hatton's camp. whatshisname, that bodybuilder bloke who helped hatton slim down, some of those trade secrets will be coming in v handy right about now

Fury in shape can beat anyone. he's got an unpredictable edge. you can't teach that
                      Fury is going to get planted on the canvas in TIP TOP shape 250 when he fights Joshua and im going to bump this thead thats a PROMISE !

As far as the Klitchko fight nothing i posted can be disputed it ON video footage no matter who wants to ignore the actual occurrences in the ring .

I just hope i get to see Fury fight Wilder still when Joshua hands them both their first L's bc that actually is a hard fight to predict .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-05-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X